Official joke of the day thread

The Sheer Nightgown....

A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife.

He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the sheerer, the higher the price.

Naturally, he opts for the sheerest item, pays the $500, and takes it home.

He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy), 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing.
I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

He never heard the shot.

Funeral on Thursday at Noon .

Closed coffin.

The Louisiana State Police had received numerous reports of illegal cock fighting being held in the area around Abbeville and had sent their famous Detective Boudreaux from Thibodeaux to investigate. Boudreaux promptly began his investigation and then reported to his Commander the next morning.

"Dey is tree main groups involve in dis rooster fightin", he began.

"Good work! Who are they?" the Commander asked.

Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Longhorns, de local Cajuns, and de Demcratic Natnal Chair from N'awlins".

Puzzled, the Commander asked, "Now Boudreaux, how did you find all that out in one night?"

"Well," he replied, "I went down and done seen dat rooster fight in person. And I knowed immediately dat dem Longhorns was involved when a duck was entered in the fight."

The Commander nodded, "I'll buy that. But what about the others?"

Boudreaux nodded knowingly, "Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when sumbody bet on de duck!"

"Ah, I see, I see ... " sighed the sergeant, "And how did you figure the Democrats were involved?"

"De duck won!"

You may not remember the old-time Jewish comedians: Shecky Green, Red Buttons, Totie Fields, Milton Berle, Henny Youngman, and others. But some of us miss their kind of humour. Not a single swear word in their routines, and you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy their jokes.
*A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic asks, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."
*I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.
*I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me!
*Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
*We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
*My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife calls it the Dead Sea.
*My wife and I revisited the hotel where we spent our wedding night. This time I was the one who stayed in the bathroom and cried.
*My Wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
*The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.
*The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, "Mrs. Cohen, your check came back."Mrs. Cohen replied, "So did my arthritis!"
*Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!" Patient: "I AM 60!" Doctor: "See! What did I tell you?"
*A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?" The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"
*Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears." Doctor: "Don't answer!"
*A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking." The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."
*Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? They're worth it.
*Why do Jewish men die before their wives? They want to.
*The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much. The study revealed that the reason is Won Ton spelled backward is Not Now.
*There is a big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins. In Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until it graduates from law school.
*Q: Why don't Jewish mothers drink?
A: Alcohol interferes with their suffering.
*Q: Have you seen the newest Jewish-American-Princess horror movie?
A: It's called, "Debbie Does Dishes."
*Q: Why do Jewish mothers make great parole officers?
A: They never let anyone finish a sentence.
*A man called his mother in Florida . "Mom, how are you?" Not too good," said the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son asked, "Why are you so weak?"
She replied, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The son said,"That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answered, "Because, I didn't want my mouth to be full in case you should call."
*A Jewish man said that when he was growing up, they always had two choices for dinner - Take it or leave it.
*A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his mother he has a part in the play.
She asks, "What part is it?"
The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband."
The mother scowls and says, "Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."
*Q: Where does a Jewish husband hide money from his wife?
A: Under the vacuum cleaner.
*Q: How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: (Sigh) "Don't bother. I'll sit in the dark. I don't want to be a
nuisance to anybody."
*A Jewish mother gives her son a blue shirt and a brown shirt for his
birthday. On the next visit, he wears the brown one. The mother says,
"What's the matter already? Didn't you like the blue one?"
*Did you hear about the bum who walked up to a Jewish mother on the street and said, "Lady I haven't eaten in three days." "Force yourself," she replied.
*Q: What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish mother?
A: Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go.
*Q: Why are Jewish Men circumcised?
A: Because Jewish women don't like anything that isn't 20% off.

How Politics Works...

I told my son "I want you to marry a girl of my choice!"
He said "NO!"

I told him its Bill Gates daughter!!!!
He said "OKAY!"

I got in contact with Bill Gates & told him "I want your daughter to marry my son!"
He said "NO!"

I told him my son was the CEO of the World Bank!
He said "OKAY!"

I went to the President of the World Bank & told him to make my son CEO of the Bank!
He said "NO!"
I told him my son was Bill Gates Son in Law!
He said "OKAY!"
*That's Exactly how Politics works….*

I found this old school picture.
I am not sure of the year exactly and I don't know who everyone is.
But I am about 99% sure that is you in the back row on the right.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
A couple were having dinner one evening when the husband

reached across the table, took his wife's hand in his and said,

"Beth, soon we will be married 30 years, and there's something

I have to know. In all of these 30 years, have you ever been unfaithful to me?"

Beth replied, "Well Charles, I have to be honest with you.

Yes, I've been unfaithful to you three times during these 30 years,

but always for a good reason." Charles was obviously hurt by his wife's

confession, but said, "I never suspected. Can you tell me what you mean

by 'good reasons'?"

Beth said, "The very first time was shortly after we were married, and we

were about to lose our little house because we couldn't pay the mortgage.

Do you remember that one evening I went to see the banker and the next

day he notified you that the loan would be extended?"

Charles recalled the visit to the banker and said, "I can forgive you for that.

You saved our home, but what about the second time?" Charles said.

"And do you remember when you were so sick, but we didn't have the

money to pay for the heart surgery you needed? Well, I went to see your

doctor one night and, if you recall, he did the surgery at no charge."

"I recall that," says Chuck. "And you did it to save my life, so of course

I can forgive you for that.

Now tell me about the third time."

"All right," Beth said. "So do you remember when you ran for president

of your golf club, and you needed 73 more votes?"

My Favorite Animal
Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.
My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much.
I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.
Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.

I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.
She sent me back to the principal's office.
He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous military person I admired most.
I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
Guess where the fuck I am now…

Have you seen these little gems??

Here are the top nine comments made by sports commentators during the Olympics that they would like to take back:
1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them . . . Oh my God, what have I just said?"

1. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now!

2. I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

3. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

4. Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet...

5. I don't need anger management. I need people to stop irritating me!

6. When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment... Now, as a grown up, it just feels like a small vacation....

7. My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance of idiots that needs working on.

8. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would've put them on my knees.

9. The kids text me "plz" which is shorter than please. I text back "no" which is shorter than "yes."

10. I'm going to retire and live off of my savings. Not sure what I'll do the second week.

11. Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound!

12. Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

13. Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

Beautiful English

I called an old school friend and asked what was he doing. He replied that he is working on "Aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminium and steel under a constrained environment".
I was impressed......
On further enquiring I learnt that he was washing dishes with hot water .......Under his wife's supervision.

ALWAYS . . . ALWAYS . . GET A SECOND OPINION ! !

Psychiatrist vs. Bartender ...

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone under my bed at night.

So I went to a shrink and told him:"I've got problems.

Every time I go to bed I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy."

"Just put yourself in my hands for one year, said the shrink. "Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"One hundred fifty dollars per visit," replied the doctor.

"I'll sleep on it," I said.

Six months later the doctor met me on the street.

"Why didn't you come to see me about those fears you were having?" He asked.

"Well, $150 a visit, three times a week for a year, is $23,400.00. A bartender cured me for $10.00. I was so happy to have saved all that money that I went and bought a new pickup truck."

"Is that so?" With a bit of an attitude he said, "and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed. Nobody under there now."

It's always better to get a second opinion!!!

Muslim Tribute Band.

I went to see a Muslim Tribute Band last night at a Mosque in West
Sydney.
They were called "Bomb Jovi".
I thought they were brilliant.
Songs like "Losing My Head Over You", "Rocket Launcher Man", "You're
Six, You're Beautiful and You're Mine"
Their last song "Living on a Prayer Mat" almost brought the house down.
Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire
Koran on DVD.
I was interested so I asked him, "Can you burn me a copy?"
Well that was when the trouble started . . .
........ those buggers have no sense of humour!

Update on Cinderella

Cinderella is now 95 years old.After a fulfilling life, but now a widow, she happily sits in her rocking chair watching the world go by with her cat Bob for companionship.
One sunny afternoon out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother.
Cinderella said 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years'? The fairy godmother replied
'Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns? 'Cinderella was overjoyed and after some thought replied 'The prince was wonderful,
but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my pension and I wish to be wealthy again.
Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

The fairy godmother then asked 'What do you want for your second wish?' Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, 'I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.'

At once, her wish became reality and she was young and beautiful again and she felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years. The fairy godmother spoke once more: 'You have one more wish; what
shall it be?'

Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said, 'I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.'
Magically, Bob was immediately transformed into the most handsome man Cinderella had ever seen. The fairy godmother said, 'Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.' and disappeared in a flash of blue light
Bob and Cinderella looked lovingly into each
other's eyes. Then Bob walked over to Cinderella and held her in his young muscular arms. He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered...
'Bet you're sorry now that you cut my nuts off'

I Nearly Became A Doctor.

When I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor, so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School.

One of the questions asked was to rearrange the letters *PNEIS* into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered spine are doctors today. The rest of us are posting jokes on the internet.