Out of the Vette Bussiness

Dirtbuster1

Due to my neck getting worse, I am having to sell my 2 Vettes. I sold the 2008 Last Monday, & just sold my 82 today. The 82 will be headed to Arkansas. I will fill lost without them, but life will go on! As Symda did, I will hang around to enjoy the conversation. I also will also try and help Gene from getting in any trouble.:shocking:

Anyway I have enjoyed everyones help from the Forum, & hopefully I can help someone with a problem that they might have. Maybe one day I can fly out to a Birdfest, & meet the West Coast gang.

Herb

:crap: Herb, hate to hear that about your neck there, I got one too, and it's a pain also....take care man....:1st:

I been in trouble all my life.....used to it....:goodnight:

Sorry to hear that! Hope it gets better for you.

BTW, did you ever sort out that crossfire problem you were fighting for so long?

Sorry to hear that! Hope it gets better for you.

BTW, did you ever sort out that crossfire problem you were fighting for so long?

The Crossfire problem was with the ECM connector. The only way I found it was to take apart the ECM and go pin to pin. The ground wire connector for all of the engine sensors was the main culprit. It made good sense considering what was going on. It only took 6 months to find it.

I will linger around to keep in touch. Life with the neck is bad, but losing my 2 vettes hurt even more. It just doesn't make sense to hurt that bad anymore.

Thanks for the concern!

Herb

sorry to hear it. is there nothing that can be done? years ago i was at an auto-x with a guy who had a vertebrae replaced (donated cadaver bone!) just a week before. i hope you find something like that at some point so you can get back in the saddle soon.

That's a bummer..... :(

But as the saying goes,
"It is better to have Loved and Lost, than to have never Loved at all". :)

Hope you get to feeling better soon. :bestwishes: