P0118

Oahuyahoo

Changed the temperature sending unit and car still throwing this code. I did a search everywhere even in the manual and can't find anything.
2004 C-5 coupe

Welcome to the motley crew.....

I recognize your handle, but sorry I can't help on your problem...surely someone be along shortly....

:bump:

I recognize your handle, but sorry I can't help on your problem...surely someone be along shortly....

I recognize you also, I'd like to invite you to the vette barn. Liz got banned at CF for some stupid ass reason and everyone if joining up over there now, come and join us.

I recognize you also, I'd like to invite you to the vette barn. Liz got banned at CF for some stupid ass reason and everyone if joining up over there now, come and join us.

YUP, already there.....come here for tech and over many other elsewhere for fights.....tons of fun....

not that I don't enjoy beating up on hippies anywhere.....

:clap::clap::clap::bounce:

Google search returns lots of info

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0118

Is there a post at vettebarn directing everyone to join VetteMOD? :bump:

Google search returns lots of info

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0118

Is there a post at vettebarn directing everyone to join VetteMOD? :bump:

Dunno man, since I own a C3 I go there and find last post as last OCTOBER, I consider it dead forum....

like many others....the blue group that hates me making fun of liberals....

DC? like the town?? but PC.....their C3 tech is dead as a fish....

almost as bad....