Parts vendors - Paragon Corvette

Belgian1979vette

Hi,
Long time since I've been here. Long story, that I will spare you.

I need parts and went to my old source Paragon Corvette. Seems they were sold Corvette Central.

Who is the now go to source for quality parts (close to original)?

Thanks

Paragon is no more? That's a shame. The only other Corvette (for quality parts) is DocRebuild.com

Another American company gone, what a shame. Country is going done the hole and no one seams to care

Sir - for years I shipped international via US Priority mail because customers wanted it due to cheaper prices than the private carriers UPS, FedEx, etc - which customers complained about the latter due to high prices.
Then in the past few years I started getting USPS insured packages "lost" in transit.
Germany - lost $800 when US Post Office said for me to contact Berlin postal service.
Switzerland - lost $275+ when US Post Office denied the tracking number existed.
There are others also;
Plus I had 58-60 rear bumpers packed for shipment to Oz and when I notified the fellow of the cost he cancelled.

Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

PS BBShark - I appreciate your endorsement.

I used to do international shipping with USPS. Big mistake. Lots of lost packages, no tracking and 2 month or more delivery (or never delivery). UPS is more expensive for sure but the difference is it's a parcel delivery and USPS treats everything like a letter. If its bigger than a letter, I think they throw it in a dumpster.

I agree BBShark - USPS sucks at international - you have to wait 30 days just to file a claim.
And when international customers order say $100. in merchandise - they often balk or worse when you tell them the shipping costs more than the part.
Nothing has changed but the prices. I use to order parts from England for my 750 Norton - Dunstall 2 into 1 into 2 exhaust, clip ons, rear set, fairing - and it was expensive then. Guess I'm just lucky to survive emulating cafe racers. But I'd buy my old bike back in a heartbeat - just to look at it. No more 2 wheels on Connecticut roads for me.
Thanks again for your plug.