Past inspection

cajos1968

It's not often that the kids come in the workshop, it is a 20 minute drive. Yesterday two (of 3) came to visit, my son (3) hasn't been here in a while. The look on his face tells enough ;-), I think I past inspection ;-)

Foto0035.jpg

I have the front bumpers on and the front electric harness. I'm trying to pick a date with some friends to fit the engine and tranny back in.

It's not often that the kids come in the workshop, it is a 20 minute drive. Yesterday two (of 3) came to visit, my son (3) hasn't been here in a while. The look on his face tells enough ;-), I think I past inspection ;-)

Foto0035.jpg

I have the front bumpers on and the front electric harness. I'm trying to pick a date with some friends to fit the engine and tranny back in.

Cute kid, I remember when mine were short like that, I used to give them/their friends all sorts of excitement.....boat, cars, top down wind in the hair....trips to see weird shit....

:cool:

Kids are natural picture subjects!! Pics and moments like this make life a joy!

Back in 2003 when I got my '70, my boys all thought is was a POS......7 years later they (now they are in college and HS), they think the ride is cool and show it off to girlfriends and buddies....it's wonderful to see how a kids perspective changes over the years.