Pics of my mess up

That's good news that you know what went wrong. When I sprayed my sealer I did not even have enough for two coats, I do remember that it said in the instructions (tech sheet) to only spray one coat....

You'll be done by Sunday - can't wait to see the pics when it's done :D

Spray enough clear so you have enough for wetsanding and buffing.

Good news Kevin! I know you're sick to death of sanding......

But it will be worth it!!!

Good luck.....:D:D:D

well for what its worth the extra sanding will give it a glass finish when you are done....keep up the good work

Thanks BOB,maybe it was a blessing in disguise,who knows,but it is getting a very thorough sanding and washing at the same time :wink:

Did anybody notice that in all my blunder i misspelled MESS in the title.

Thanks BOB,maybe it was a blessing in disguise,who knows,but it is getting a very thorough sanding and washing at the same time :wink:

Did anybody notice that in all my blunder i misspelled MESS in the title

Yes, I imagine a few of us did....but, given the circumstances, the guys here are not going to kick a man when he's down.......

but now that your back on track.......maibee u shood treye sPeLl checcer:bounce:

Last edited:

Did anybody notice that in all my blunder i misspelled MESS in the title

Yes, I imagine a few of us did....but, given the circumstances, the guys here are not going to kick a man when he's down.......

but now that your back on track.......maibee u shood treye sPeLl checcer:bounce:

Spiel checcer whuts thats :amused:

Anyway no progress tonight to report,decided i needed to go out on another date, so i did :nuts: maybe tomorrow :huh:

Yup... after a date you're not supposed to wake up with a hangover (or a STD for that matter)..... it seems you did good :devil:

Yup... after a date you're not supposed to wake up with a hangover (or a STD for that matter)..... it seems you did good :devil:

Nah, she wanted to teach him the clap, and he thought it was about going to church......

:harhar:

I'll kick him while he's down.:hunter: I live close enough he can drive over and get even with me. And besides, what are :friends: for anyway?

Glad you got it figured out. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. With all the sanding hes been doing, that car is gonna' be so slick a fly will land on it and bust his azz.