Poser road race corvettes

health, finances.......
These reasons make sense to me, but I doubt that is why Norval or 69myway are selling.

What you don't know....leave it alone already....I have had back channel connections, but words in confidence do not leave me....

please don't go guessing, as you could well be rong....

:shocking::beer:CASE CLOSED.....

You are right I don't know...only what I've read. No big deal I didn't mean to start anything.

Geez...I'm sure glad I'm not into the road race Vettes. I still remember the days when they got flattened by AC Cobras. :bounce:

Now THIS is a road racer.

hotpitsmonterey07.jpg
Fred Yeakel's Alan Green Chevrolet Cheetah on pre-grid at this year's Monterey Historic Races

No spoilers, no chrome doodads, no exotic Webers, no laundry list of expensive parts that impress young kids....just a brute force Cobra killer with a smallblock and what might be some form of fuel injection...not sure. AT A RACETRACK ACTUALLY RACING.

Last edited:
And another shot of the drag race Cheetah. 400 CI smallblock. Talk about versatile!!!

Drag_396.jpg

Did I go off whining about it? NO!

Ha! You make every jibe possible as to why you and Norval dont get along, r u kidding!

Why we don't get along, is that the same as him putting my car down? NO.

I know why he all of a sudden hates me, he couldn't standd it that I said in public that his drivetrain alignment is flawed. And it is.

I NEVER mentioned it until he decided to take that stab at me. Hell, he had other people send me PMs to tell me I was a jerk and he was upset. I sent him an apologetic reply and never heard from him again.

HEY DEP, that pix is a bit LARGE, but not larger than life.....:bump::bounce:

and for sure they definately raise a salute from my britches.....

:twitch:

I have no clue who ayston senna is, but I can assure you he is no yellow73sb

And dep I'd love to have a cheetah, they make the replicas in my town

Sorry about it being big. When I pasted the URL it wasn't that huge. BTW...when I blew it up to it's largest size I noticed that the dual quads on the road racer may actually be some kind of fuel injection. Not sure what make, though. Looks like a toilet bowl :)

I not sure of the first name spelling, but that last name Senna, tore up lotsa high dollar racing in Europe some long ago...60-70's? one of the guys to look at and out for.....depending....

:bounce::smash::eek:

Sorry about it being big. When I pasted the URL it wasn't that huge. BTW...when I blew it up to it's largest size I noticed that the dual quads on the road racer may actually be some kind of fuel injection. Not sure what make, though. Looks like a toilet bowl :)

eh, somehow it appears fine now....and yes....tidey bowl comes to mind....

but if I had it now...I'd have to put DPFI on it so as to drive it on the street every damn day.....just for shit's and giggles.....

and don't think for a nanosecond I wouldn't either.....damnit....

:hunter::lol:

Me too!!!! I'd cut off my left....wait....I cut that one off already to pay my taxes.:) Okay...I'd cut off my right gonad to have one. I saw real/original Cheetahs at the Chevy Vettefest in Chicago a while ago. They are freaking awesome!! There is no driveshaft. The transmission bolts directly to the rear end. You are actually sharing the passenger compartment with the engine and trans. If you wanna pee your pants check out this video of the Cheetah:

Hmmm...for some reason the YouTube link doesn't work. Okay....here's the link. Just copy and paste and delete the first "h".

hhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY_Tea4OAJM

Last edited:

Me too!!!! I'd cut off my left....wait....I cut that one off already to pay my taxes.:) Okay...I'd cut off my right gonad to have one. I saw real/original Cheetahs at the Chevy Vettefest in Chicago a while ago. They are freaking awesome!! There is no driveshaft. The transmission bolts directly to the rear end. You are actually sharing the passenger compartment with the engine and trans. If you wanna pee your pants check out this video of the Cheetah:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY_Tea4OAJM[/ame]

heheeeheheheheheheeeeheh....oh shit@......:crutches::mad::bonkers::devil:

WOW!:eek: went to a car show tonight over in Smithville called Hot August Night's,and come home and there is a slam fast going on :surrender:

But on a better note i'm going to the Outlaw cigar show tommorow,you know the one where i get all the cool pic's with the girls,so if there is anybody left standing i will post them up :thumbs:

BTW: i raced my vette up the side of mountain a few weeks back,twice :):)

I got a replacement front left calipper last weekend and I think I did a pretty good job installing it.. no leaks, brakes feel fine :bump: