Proud Dad moment

elevatordude

The kid came home after school and asked whats that other Jeep doing in the driveway? I said its yours ( she is going for her license the 12th) Well a big ole grin came to her face and then she preceded to call all her friends. well after all the homework was done she started cleaning the car I walked out and told her she was doing it all wrong i said " You have to have tunes blasting when you clean your car"
Corvette145.jpg
Wait until I have her helping me put a new exhaust in.:devil:

hehe...My son has one of them Jeep Cherokee? white 4x4 that he has climbed a significant number of the Rocky and Sierra mountains with....

but I recommend a kill switch at anything above 30 mph....helmet, airbag, seatbelt interlock.....

GPS via sat tracking and alarms at all times.....

:rofl::tomato::hunter::hunter::club:

Actually she is a very responsible kid and the boyfriend has seen all my
no- holds barred and grappling tapes. "look at this one I popped the guys arm out of the socket in 12 seconds and he had trained for this for years" he got the picture.

What a lucky girl to have you for her daddy. She's gorgeous :rose:

Actually she is a very responsible kid and the boyfriend has seen all my
no- holds barred and grappling tapes. "look at this one I popped the guys arm out of the socket in 12 seconds and he had trained for this for years" he got the picture.

Course you can always show him a elevator shaft.....just sayin'.....:eek::harhar:

NICE! Love the fact the first thing she did was clean it, couldn't you at least give her a clean car?

I'm saving my CTS for my daughter. She drives in 7 years and the car is only 2 years old. Should be a fine car for a kid. At least I know where its been!

Nice work mate :thumbs:

Very pretty girl too :loveletter:

Yeh, they are, all because the always be kinda short and all....:twitch:

I say i'ts them beans man, don't feed them beans and they stay small forever....:eek::thumbs::)