Six Link Rear Suspension

I'm holding off for now :D

Speaking of yellow string...can you send the box? Running out of parts ;)

Getting back to the parts that Ken has listed, I purchased the original hub carriers and brackets that he made up to suit the pre 80's rear end. I havn't got around to setting it up yet, too many other projects at the moment. Just thought I'd let you that the quality of the stuff that I got was excellent and Ken is great to deal with.

Doug

hey guys.... built this in 2007 or so...

My driveway built 6 link has been rock solid for a lot of years.... Been around WGI a few times, got a handful of SCCA autocross outings and most recently a few trips to the local 1/8 mile drag strip... 1.6 60' times but couldn't hook the rear end up.. just spun the tires...

Back on the trail to finish this project this year....

https://picasaweb.google.com/113725834400702154269/Vette?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Hi everybody
I have read the entire thread and I have to acknowledge the good work! I want to improve the driveability of my vette 1977. At first I'll update steering means Steeroids Rack & Pinion Kit. The next step will be Six Link Rear Suspension :) I have some confusion. I'll be glad if you help me.
I'm sorry, my english is bad.

Almost on the ground

Had a major delay with other projects but have some updated photos. Shock mounts now welded in and ridetech shocks installed . Luckily spring clearance is acceptable.
P1010168_zpsde95b844.jpg
P1010171_zpsa480e164.jpg
P1010163_zps361f8ea3.jpg
P1010151_zps500d942d.jpg
P1010152_zpsbdfff342.jpg

Six link measurements

I am in need of the forward link mount bracket measurements. Distance from centerline of each hole of all fastener holes in bracket. i am in the process of completing a six link on my frame and need this measurement to complete. Please see included pic, see red and yellow lines, did not draw line to forward bolt hole in pic but need that also.
Thank you.

Attachments

• P1010163_zps361f8ea3.jpg
    P1010163_zps361f8ea3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 64
Measurement check

Ill have to dig up my extra brackets to measure them for ya . :goodnight:

I am in need of the forward link mount bracket measurements. Distance from centerline of each hole of all fastener holes in bracket. i am in the process of completing a six link on my frame and need this measurement to complete. Please see included pic, see red and yellow lines, did not draw line to forward bolt hole in pic but need that also.
Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Theoretically both front links should be 10.5 Inches.
But any Corvette will have little differences in this measurements.
By the way you can adjust the positon of the rear wheels in the fender.

If I understand correctly, the 10.5" is the length of the link rods. I am asking for the spacing, from center line to center line of the fastener holes in the triangle shaped bracket that bolts into the frame pocket and the links attach to. I would like the make the bracket and have a drawing from the downloads but need the measurements, thank you.

Hey guys, for me will be very appreciated an email from all the enthusiast fabricating my 6-link system.

Pictures of the car and of 5-link rearend are very very appreciated.

For my own pride..... thanks guys !!!

[email protected]