Stock 1981 Corvette question?

boeing46

I recently purchased my 81. I know the 81s were all made the same except for colors and a few goodies like electric seats and cruise control.
I would like to know if it is a 2 bolt or 4 bolt main? I just sold an 82 190HP Silverado that was a 2 bolt main.
Thanks

L81 is 2 bolt.( Cast crank, x rods, cast pistons (L83 has forged L82 TRW464664 pistons), 462624 76cc lightweight casting smog heads, open chambers. 1,5x1,96 valves. )

Clutchdust,
The 350s I've had just run forever when taken care of. As i mentioned my 82 truck with 170,000 miles and still ran like new. I maintained it meticulously.
I just thought that beings my 81 Vette was a Vette might be a 4 bolt main.
It Just gives me the info i need so that if this 350 ever goes I'll order a crate 350 with a 4 bolt main and start adding the goodies as long as the hood closes.
I would try to find a 350 that i can build to as high HP as possible and pass California smog.
Thanks for the response.

like TT said, but who cares? you plan on blowing or NOx?

No I'm not going to do anything radical to the motor. It runs great. I just thought that a Vette 350 would be a 4 bolt main.
They are bullet proof motors when maintained as have many I've owned over the years.