This is a test it is only a test...

elevatordude

Well next week I am going to Jamaica. I have never flown and I'm not worried telling you that I am deathly afraid of flying and sense this is my first time on a plane I had the nice doctor give me some little white pills that send you into another world. He told me to test the pills one night when I have nowhere to go....so hear I sit all loopy I do believe that these little pills will do the trick. OH and thank go for spell check because there was a lot for red going on here.

Flying high tonight, Ray

Oh man, that's cold...(literally)....To me flying is like having some drive you around...but fast! You feel out of control, but just try to chill. I get nervous at times...I just try to watch the tv or sleep.

Well next week I am going to Jamaica. I have never flown and I'm not worried telling you that I am deathly afraid of flying and sense this is my first time on a plane I had the nice doctor give me some little white pills that send you into another world. He told me to test the pills one night when I have nowhere to go....so hear I sit all loopy I do believe that these little pills will do the trick. OH and thank go for spell check because there was a lot for red going on here.

Flying high tonight, Ray

WHAT is rong about there being a ELEVATOR man who is scared of heights????

just sayin'

:smash::surrender::eek::wink:

Oh man, that's cold...(literally)....To me flying is like having some drive you around...but fast! You feel out of control, but just try to chill. I get nervous at times...I just try to watch the tv or sleep.

Oh it was all in good fun...no one died in that water landing.

Flying high tonight, Ray

Don't sweat it man. Much safer than driving and your carpet won't get wet:rofl:

WHAT is rong about there being a ELEVATOR man who is scared of heights????
just sayin'
:smash::surrender::eek::wink:

Well, the first thing "rong" is the word "wrong":rofl:

Seriously though, I used to be...aw bullchit!! I still am, afraid of heights!
You won't catch me doing this:
I said flying not heights I have no problem walking a I beam 10 floors up.
You already have bigger cojones than me for that!

To face that fear, I started flying as a pilot, learned and taught rappelling at the fire/police academy, and started flying commercially for work (before 9-112 and all the TSA bull crap!:mad:)
I still fly when I have to but it's gotten so expensive and to be such a PITA to get on, that I would rather drive or cruise if going across the water.

You still won't catch me up on an exposed gabled roof though! (lol) It's the whole out in the open thing that I don't care for.

Flying is statistically safer than driving and face it, most pilots don't want to crash any more than you do;)

Take the little white pill, some nyquil, or have a couple of drinks if they offer them, and take a nap.

They'll wake you up when you hit Jamaica mon'...one way or the other (depending on how hard you "hit" it:rofl:)

Enjoy the island mon' no problems.......:D

I said flying not heights I have no problem walking a I beam 10 floors up.
Ha! No chance of getting me doing something like that but I must have flown a gazillion air miles by now and it doesn't bother me. I will normally have a few hefty drinks but not because I'm worried about flying but because it bores me shitless and if I get hammered, I'll sleep the rest of the way.

Hehe, I guy I know out here was flying home and when the drinks came around, he told the hosty to bring him a Martini every 9 minutes until he passed out! :clap:

I'm in Jamaca Mon this is frickin great!!!! The flight was awsome and now i will be jetsetting all over the place now ....got to go there is so much drinking to do!!!!

I'm in Jamaca Mon this is frickin great!!!! The flight was awsome and now i will be jetsetting all over the place now ....got to go there is so much drinking to do!!!!

Rum, Rum, Rum, ditty Dum, Rum, Rum Rum, me and my Drum....Dum, Dum Dumb.....

:lol::lol:

Funny about those I beams and guys like me...good till 2 stories, then it's OVER ROVER.....but yet go in a small plane, no sweat....

then the olde tyme pix of the guys walking the I beams in NYC in the 1930? building the Empire State Bldg.....Cherokee Indians so the story goes....

whoEVER, they had balls made of the steel they worked with....

:hunter::cool::cool:

Now you've lost your virginity. :1st: flight. I've flown so much I hate getting on an airplane. Worst thing that's happened in 25 years was the monkey that pushed the airplane out of the gate broke the shear bolts in the towbar. Nothing I haven't done myself, BTW. Had a whole 5 minute delay while they rounded up another one.

No excuse now. And here's a goodie for you too- fly enough and the booze gets to be FREE!

Au naturel :sweat:

good to hear you had a great time down there. I spent a week in Montego Bay last year, it was awesome :thumbs:

good to hear you had a great time down there. I spent a week in Montego Bay last year, it was awesome :thumbs:

Yah we had a great time. Now I'll have a different type of screw driver in my hand Monday. I never drank so much in my life. And you should have seen the old folks faces when we took that pic , the wife turned to he husband and said you go do that and I'll take a pic of you we all were cracking up.

Yah we had a great time. Now I'll have a different type of screw driver in my hand Monday. I never drank so much in my life. And you should have seen the old folks faces when we took that pic , the wife turned to he husband and said you go do that and I'll take a pic of you we all were cracking up.

I would stand NEXT TO the sign......:harhar::crutches::suicide: