TT, WHAT an asshole that DC Patrick is....

I'm not sure what you mean by that, mrvette.

:nuts::clobbered:Neither am I really, just an offhand quip I can't resist.....

kinda like why I got band from over at DC.....

some such shit, whatever....

or like my daughter used to say.....what EVER!!!
:bump:

From the way this thread is going
smiley-flush-yellow.gif
, I am having a hard time telling the difference between this forum and CF/DC. I see all kinds of juvenile insults being thrown about, aimed at people who can't (because they probably don't know this forum exists) or won't (because they have more class than most folks give them credit for) reply to them.

Actually there is a difference, you are still allowed to post here, unlike on CF & DC.

See, we aren't in favor of banning people left and right or editing/deleting posts. Freedom of speech is a 2 way street

:crap:

BTW...I am back on CF (thanks to George Daina) and still being considered for reinstatement at DC :)
But this thread is identical to the one on DC only started under different pretenses. So there really is no difference between any of the forums. As to editing and deleting posts...I have seen that doen here too. And freedom of speech really doesn't exist on ANY forum.

Good for you that you're back @ CF. Hopefully they'll let you back in @ DC also.

BTW...I am back on CF (thanks to George Daina) and still being considered for reinstatement at DC :)
But this thread is identical to the one on DC only started under different pretenses. So there really is no difference between any of the forums. As to editing and deleting posts...I have seen that doen here too. And freedom of speech really doesn't exist on ANY forum.

You should ask about yellow73sb going back to CF

See what he says

You should ask about yellow73sb going back to CF

See what he says

You still have a sticky over there.

Last word from Patrick was the mods at DC weren't keen on the idea. Oh well.

Hey DJ, tell them from me, they can jump off for all I care....never saw the joint before about a year ago....made a few friends....but apparently the enemies are more powerful.....

SFW.......

they need ME, I DONT need THEM......

the web is much larger than Patrick.....MUCH larger.....

:D:D

afterall, it's guys like ME that are the ultimate CUSTOMER, it's what people who KNOW anything say, that influences sales and so forth, and without THAT the addys' are useless.....AND I feel I have tried to support the commercial interests when appropriate, and always will.....

so they cut their own throats in my case....they can shove it up.....

:mad:

Last word from Patrick was the mods at DC weren't keen on the idea. Oh well.

Hey DJ, tell them from me, they can jump off for all I care....never saw the joint before about a year ago....made a few friends....but apparently the enemies are more powerful.....

SFW.......

they need ME, I DONT need THEM......

the web is much larger than Patrick.....MUCH larger.....

:D:D

afterall, it's guys like ME that are the ultimate CUSTOMER, it's what people who KNOW anything say, that influences sales and so forth, and without THAT the addys' are useless.....AND I feel I have tried to support the commercial interests when appropriate, and always will.....

so they cut their own throats in my case....they can shove it up.....

:mad:

Dammmm Gene,what's with the negative vibes? i got booted from CF,but oh well. Lifes too short don't stew over it you will just get mad :bomb:

You need to get in touch with you're inner child and practice some Chi.
And if that fail's.

Flame the crap out of them :cussing::hunter:

Chi, as in Chi wawa??

ok....WAAAAAAAAA WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

all the way to Chi......

:stirpot::censored:

Actually, they DON'T know what they're missing. I am the "new" Dep. The George Bush Sr. version. The kinder, gentler Dep. I no longer give a shit if guys post misinformation and BS on forums. Since nobody else seems to care, why should I? Now I just smile and nod my head in agreement about Spyderlights, multiple alternators and picturesque descriptions of cars that try and compete wiith the Vette. I've found my inner peace. I now abhor controversy. I am now "Mr. Getalong". I agree with everyone and everything. Someone says the Earth is flat. I say...ABSOLUTELY!! If someone disagrees and says it's pear-shaped, I say EXACTLY RIGHT. I now drive down the middle of the road on every forum. That seems to be exactly what people want, so that's what I give them. This ->
smiley-group-hug.gif
has become my smiley of choice.

roflmao

Dep, I want some of that stuff they gave you....:trumpet:... do you chew it or does it dissolve in water ?

Actually, they DON'T know what they're missing. I am the "new" Dep. The George Bush Sr. version. The kinder, gentler Dep. I no longer give a shit if guys post misinformation and BS on forums. Since nobody else seems to care, why should I? Now I just smile and nod my head in agreement about Spyderlights, multiple alternators and picturesque descriptions of cars that try and compete wiith the Vette. I've found my inner peace. I now abhor controversy. I am now "Mr. Getalong". I agree with everyone and everything. Someone says the Earth is flat. I say...ABSOLUTELY!! If someone disagrees and says it's pear-shaped, I say EXACTLY RIGHT. I now drive down the middle of the road on every forum. That seems to be exactly what people want, so that's what I give them. This ->
smiley-group-hug.gif
has become my smiley of choice.

Hey Dep,
Do I smell some facetious :bs: here??? :D