What a mess

Thanks Guy's,when i get finished with the last rub out tomorrow i will get some nice pics in the sun,the paint is really starting to look very deep and shiney,just a little more elbow grease.

My car has no chrome really to speak of,the emblems and some on the rocker panels and thats it,i am leaning towards some new wheels like TQ thrust wheels that are black,they look grey to me,but i think they would look good on this car.

It's shaping up guy's,thank you for all the help these last 5 months :drink:

Well actually,probably sooner than you might think,I have another project on the way. :bonkers:

Huh?????:shocking::search::search::search:

A 1967 chevy c10 truck with a 283 California truck,i bought it from Darrow and will have it here next month,clean little truck and i am going to make it a nice little driver,it does not need much really,mainly just new paint :banghead:
I will post some pics when it gets here.

Kevin,

The car looks great, but another project on the way?:shocking: There will be no time for dating!

Kevin,

The car looks great, but another project on the way?:shocking: There will be no time for dating!

The way i have it figured,is if i keep myself busy working on projects i will save money,dating is expensive and takes money away from go fast parts :amused: and she will just have to get use to my Mistress (my vette)

That's looking fantastic Kev, well done mate :thumbs:

Funny old thing, I wasn't really surprised when you said you had another paint job coming along - kind of addictive isn't it? Frustrating when things don't quite go right but satisfying as hell when you finish with the buffer and take a step back...

There's a big SPOT in the door in the second picture.

There is no spot in the door,all i see is me.

Hey wait a minute,are you referring to me as a big old spot :eek:h:
Ok thats it, it is on now buddy

:lol::lol::lol:

That's looking fantastic Kev, well done mate :thumbs:

Funny old thing, I wasn't really surprised when you said you had another paint job coming along - kind of addictive isn't it? Frustrating when things don't quite go right but satisfying as hell when you finish with the buffer and take a step back...

Thanks Wayne :thumbs:
Yea i am a glutton for punishment :push: I am going to do it again :smash: think i am going to try one of those single stages this time,this project is going to be a fun project,no rush, no worries.

I am done,well with the paint any way,now i get to clean up under the hood,interior and put this sucker back together,but as far as the paint i'm done,i will put some wax on it in another couple months.
Here it is.

3849a599ec3ec9d.jpg
3849a599f8a07a7.jpg
3849a59a04e68d5.jpg
3849a59a099e123.jpg

Thanks to everybody for all their help,and the use of their equipment,it is really appreciated very much.
Karsten i will get your buffer back in the mail to you tomorrow,thanks for the loan.

Thank you Guy's, anybody have any good tip's,trick's,or tools to get that compound out of those tight places you can't get your finger or a towel in???? that stuff sticks out like sore thumb :suspicious:

Thank you Guy's, anybody have any good tip's,trick's,or tools to get that compound out of those tight places you can't get your finger or a towel in???? that stuff sticks out like sore thumb :suspicious:

You were suppose to put masking tape over the cracks so the compound doesn't get in there. Too late now, but do that the next time. You get it out with a soft tooth brush and water.

You were suppose to put masking tape over the cracks so the compound doesn't get in there. Too late now, but do that the next time. You get it out with a soft tooth brush and water.

:push: OH, dangit,OK so a soft tooth brush will work well? that compound does loosen up and remove very easy with water when you can get to it,unlike wax that crap does not like to come off. Hey can you do this with wax also,just tape over the cracks?????