Wouldn't you like to wander around...

Gezzzz that's impressive.
I wonder how many he has in there.
No wonder he doesn't want to let anybody browse, can you immagine if he would? there would be a few "zombies" walking around all day and he would have to chase them out to close the place at night. LOL

Last edited:
OINK!!! this piggy would wander for a long time....just like at my vette friends up the road he only has about 3 acres though....

I LOVE to wander junkyards on a nice sunny day...tons of fun, just looking....maybe grab a few snips and snaps of imagination....

Guess I"m a olde tyme hotrodder....gotta raid the junkyards for fast treasures....

:stirpot::stirpot::lol::devil:

Some of those pictures just make my mouth water... I wanna be there!!!

VETTE-STUFF... YEAH!!!

Yard%20Picture%202%20(Custom).JPG

I've ordered parts from them a few times. Great bunch of guys. I asked them if they had a junk top dash pad they would sell me so I could get a couple of the metal screw brkts. and they just sent me one for free along with the diff cover and window motor I bought. I bought a crossmember for an 82 thinking I could use it for my 700R-4 swap but couldn't. They took it back, no questions asked.

I have been to their shop many times. They have an impressive amount of parts for C3-C6 cars. They do not let you browse the yard. You can ask them for anything and they will hunt it down for you. It is located in a very unassuming place for Vette boneyard. Good place for parts and nice guys.