Registry of Corvette race cars

the FB page is not the registry, I am trying to research a Corvette race car, I want to look through the C-3 cars BUT they now want a $30 "donation" to see the listings, I have listed a few of the cars I have owned and helped them identify others, I don`t remember being told the history of my cars would be used for monetary purposes....might be the reason two of the three guys who started it have left the registry.

Howard, I'm guessing here but I think information that was provided that is not public (log books, etc.), that were provided by you, couldn't be monetized by them. But, selling information these days is big business (Google, FB, data brokers, etc.).

The new world of "everything is for sale".

I think you can post questions to Facebook or Twitter groups. Someone might do the research for you.

I joined and get a lot of photo updates.

Howard, I'm guessing here but I think information that was provided that is not public (log books, etc.), that were provided by you, couldn't be monetized by them. But, selling information these days is big business (Google, FB, data brokers, etc.).

The new world of "everything is for sale".
Yes. Kind of scary sometimes.

Back