Hey Red

What I don't get is the heavy moderator involvement. Why did CROSSRAM send you a message that you were receiving the refund? That's DBs job.Another DB back pocket mod, one who was instated (and god knows why, he sure knows jack sh!t about these cars and hasn't been a member for very long either) just to strengthen the barricades to protect the golden boy.

Most of these noobs don't even remember the yankee lady times, the times they were running on infopop/madrona park forum software, the zeroforum software...the big forum crash (that wiped out my account too), the times when there were what, 1400 members? They probably don't even know the sensei earl stuff (although what transpired there is right up their alley).....I guess they get what they deserve.

Jeezus H, KeeRIst, Marck, you sure as hell know how to recall history ok....

:crutches::rofl::rofl::rofl::cry:

What I don't get is the heavy moderator involvement. Why did CROSSRAM send you a message that you were receiving the refund? That's DBs job.Another DB back pocket mod, one who was instated (and god knows why, he sure knows jack sh!t about these cars and hasn't been a member for very long either) just to strengthen the barricades to protect the golden boy.
QUOTE]

What happened after the mods realized my complaints were legimate, was to revoke DB's posting privledges until he refunded me. This was helpful, as DB is hooked on posting and communicating with friends. It indeed proved motivational and my refund arrived. In this regard the moderators were helpful to my cause. crossram was the intermediary moving this along. He only asked that I post the refund arrived, if it proved successful. My having to go through the legal system would have been a hassle, as i discovered, and not necessairly get me a refund. Going through the legal system would have cost me way more than my claim, so I was grateful for the motivational intervention. In the process DB was exposed and what he does is now out of my control.

What those mods were doing was not so much helping you as protecting DB. keeping the shit from publicly hitting the fan, so they stepped in and mediated. Don't think for a second they had your best interest in mind, their actions are fueled by the wrong reasons and they know it. See, they would rather ban dozens of people when in all reality, they could have nipped this thing in the butt by telling one single person to keep a lower profile. Bottom line, 20 of us, 50 of us, hell maybe even hundreds of us are not worth to them what the golden boy is. There's a reason why you hardly see members from 1999, 2000 over there anymore. they simply left or got banned.

I would have waited 3 months to post that also, and I would have posted the whole dirty business, not just some note saying he finally made good.

Just curious but where exactly is his public apology to you posted ? seems kinda odd that a guy who is such a helpful friendly fellow not publicly apologize for lying, stealing and cheating, of course in his mind he did nothing wrong...Interesting someone(s) asked you to take him off the hook with a post but they wouldn`t ask him to make a public apology...sounds like a lack of respect to me....but hey it`s all over lets all raise a glass of Kool-Aid in celebration.

What those mods were doing was not so much helping you as protecting DB. keeping the shit from publicly hitting the fan, so they stepped in and mediated. Don't think for a second they had your best interest in mind, their actions are fueled by the wrong reasons and they know it. See, they would rather ban dozens of people when in all reality, they could have nipped this thing in the butt by telling one single person to keep a lower profile. Bottom line, 20 of us, 50 of us, hell maybe even hundreds of us are not worth to them what the golden boy is. There's a reason why you hardly see members from 1999, 2000 over there anymore. they simply left or got banned.

I would have waited 3 months to post that also, and I would have posted the whole dirty business, not just some note saying he finally made good.

I Agree :thumbs: I would have let him sweat it out for a while

I Agree :thumbs: I would have let him sweat it out for a while
The way he handles situations as well as people...He must sweat it out all year long:suicide: