Hey Red

Dam I'm glad you got your money--or at least an MO (when it is cash in your hand is only when you'll know for sure)--so that part is taken care of.

But the story is not finished, I do not think...... Not for all people, at any rate.

For others, the 'Believers', the time of darkness & dispair is over: The sun (or is that 'son'?) has risen anew once again, and a rainbow has been brought forth.....Goodness has triumphed once again over the forces of evil and the flock may go forth without fear once again. The evil ones have been vanquished, destroyed by the pure light of the Chosen One, and once again they must retreat to their cold dank caves.....

But perhaps--just perhaps--the cloak of the Superhero has been rent, has suffered a bit of damage in the mighty struggle, and a bit of kryptonite has breached the previously impenetrable defenses of the Golden Child and shall begin to slowly, inexorably weaken his powers over his domain.....

No, the story is not over just yet.....

Glad you got your bread...now get to spending it and get the heads you want!

Plenty of reputable places out there.

Hey Red. I wouldn't bother to let DB or CF mods know the mo is there. You owe them nothing. Lets see how long it takes for them to check here to confirm you got it:yahoo:

I asked DB, if the heads were shipped without tracking and insurance, how do you know I didn't receive them? He says, you said they didn't arrive and that is good enough for me.

But what he was saying in his head was.." I didn't ship them in the first place so I know you didn't receive them".

Hey Red. I wouldn't bother to let DB or CF mods know the mo is there. You owe them nothing. Lets see how long it takes for them to check here to confirm you got it:yahoo:

They likely already read it here ...

I'd post it publicly over there and include a link to the conspiracy post for those who don't know the whole story yet....

I'd post it publicly over there and include a link to the conspiracy post for those who don't know the whole story yet....

True...but they will just lock down any thread that even links to DB integrity:rolleyes:

All Vette owners are not thieving liars so don't let it dampen your view of everyone;)

:skeptic:

What's this, are you soliciting to be this forums "conscience" like he is theirs over there? :amazed::crap:

:huh:Funny..but no

True...but they will just lock down any thread that even links to DB integrity:rolleyes:

you mean LACK of integrity and LACK of knowledge...and don`t worry they will "spin" it so he can once again blame those evil VM guys for all his troubles....all 800 of them

Mike,
finally you have your money back, that's awesome:thumbs:

Now you can start a new thread about the heads you're going to buy :bounce:

you mean LACK of integrity and LACK of knowledge...and don`t worry they will "spin" it so he can once again blame those evil VM guys for all his troubles....all 800 of them

The fresh flow of new sewage has officially begun. :sos:

All Vette owners are not thieving liars so don't let it dampen your view of everyone;)

What's this, are you soliciting to be this forums "conscience" like he is theirs over there? :amazed::crap:

Right is right and wrong is wrong.

I think it's time to give it a rest and move on. You'd think this guy is a terrorist or something.

Don't give me a bunch of crap about being a pussy. I was the first of any of you to get into it with him.

Last edited:

:huh:Funny..but no

I was quoting turtle :) not you ;)

...this guy is a terrorist...
OMGNOWAY.gif

In defense of D_boy (!!)

OK, my last (I hope!) entry into this fray...

In a perverted defense of D-boy, I must say that he provides a service that many are willing to partake of. As long as this 'service' is accepted & even appreciated elsewhere, who among us should care? Those who like it will continue to accept it, those who don't can refute it, ignore it or leave altogether. Those who profit from it will encourage it. Periodically he steps over the bounds which is where he gets jumped on, deservedly so. Also as often it is but a trifling matter not worthy of the energy expended. But he does have a vast following of believers, who are we to force our beliefs onto them?
We here all know the problems we have with him, some serious in our eyes, some less so. But he cannot & will not see or accept them --as many of his followers cannot either. Those are their problems, not ours. Only rarely, and usually only when we seek a specific one out to pursue, do we have any reason to interfere with what goes on there. None among us is perfect--although even I can say that I've never before come across anyone who professes to be more perfect than he, even in spite of evidence to the contrary.
One thing we should all be thankful for: he keeps the morons, riff-raff, and stooges located complacently together in one place. The smart ones learn & move on, the not-so-smart ones will keep coming back happily. The Kool-Aid tastes good, after all. I for one do not want VetteMOD to achieve the popularity or population of CF for it will then become subject to the same pitfalls, and degrade towards the same level of behaviors
Periodically VM recieve refugees from 'there' seeking a better place. That, I think, is the best reason for VM's existance. To gather together those with a common bond which disagrees with the corporate for-profit feel-good no-conflict political line. Let CF be Fox News & MSNBC combined. VM should take pride in being independant, non-beholden to any corporate or accounting-office-numbers-driven-bottom-line. This allows it to have more free will, self-determination, & integrity.
Let CF remain a small division in a large national corporate franchise network, just one more of many other interests run by committees of purely profit-driven executives in oak-paneled offices on the 43rd floor of a downtown office buiding.
Let VM stay the small independent shop personally run by a few strong men with greasy, calloused hands down on the shop floor where personal service & honesty are the highest priority.
Let the homogenous mass media provide the corporately manufactured desires of the sheeple, VM will be here on the shortwave bands for those few who jump the fence & seek alternative ways of thought. (sorry for the mixed metaphores).

May (IB)CF live long & prosper, so that VM may accept the rejects, rebels & misfits to build a strong, pure, cohesive, unpolluted organization outside of the corporate sphere of influence.

There can be no yin without yang.

John (the anti-Gene! :D)

(ps: I will copy this over to MG as well, I can't write this shit twice.)

Last edited:
:[/QUOTE]

Right is right and wrong is wrong.
unfortunately he doesn`t know the difference

I think it's time to give it a rest and move on. You'd think this guy is a terrorist or something.
If this was an isolated incident I might (remember I said MIGHT) agree with you but this clown has a propensity for lying, stealing and cheating...

Don't give me a bunch of crap about being a pussy. I was the first of any of you to get into it with him.[/QUOTE] and alot of good that did, he`s still at it

Last edited: