Hey Red

superhero.jpg

Wouldn`t you all think that after all the crapola he has pulled over there they would have had enough of his nonsense? Having him as a member must be like having a baby....lots and lots of shit to clean up after.

When it comes to the members:

When your thirsty, you'll drink the koolaid even if it is tainted.

Quite a few of those guys don't know the right answer from the wrong answer...they are just looking for an answer.

When it comes to the mods:

As long as threads are upbeat and fun, they don't give a shit if someone is recommending a new front bearings when all the old ones need is grease.

The vendors love this, especially if they get to make a bearing sale.

Quite a few of those guys don't know the right answer from the wrong answer...they are just looking for an answer.

As long as threads are upbeat and fun, they don't give a shit if someone is recommending a new front bearings when all the old ones need is grease.

Well stated.....I think your points are right on!
These sites are a place to learn and get factual information, regardless of your skill or experience level. If someone isn't monitoring the accuracy of information provided, there are going to be potential problems. This is especially important when the audience can't seperate the good information from the bad. Someone needs to keep it real! I bought a make believe set of heads.:lol:

These sites are a place to learn and get factual information, regardless of your skill or experience level. If someone isn't monitoring the accuracy of information provided, there are going to be potential problems. This is especially important when the audience can't seperate the good information from the bad. Someone needs to keep it real! I bought a make believe set of heads.:lol:
Well. let's just hope that you don't recieve a make believe MO:eek: Sad thing is...he is more concerned with buying back his posting rights at CF than getting your money back to you

Last edited:
Well. let's just hope that you don't recieve a make believe MO:eek: Sad thing is...he is more concerned with buying back his posting rights at CF than getting your money back to you

Red, I hope the MO puts you back on track.

I wonder if DB would be sending a MO if his posting rights were not taken away..........

I bet $$ to donuts that if they had NOT shut the door on him at the other place he'd never man up and settle up.

I bet $$ to donuts that if they had NOT shut the door on him at the other place he'd never man up and settle up.

That would be correct. He was like a drug addict in withdrawl...do whatever it takes to get that fix:gurney:

Last edited:

and this honestly surprises you? the "real" sad thing is he sees very little wrong with what he did...his needs have always and will always be more important than doing whats right (in this case paying off a three month debt)....he blames others for his self inflicted troubles...in this case it`s the VM guys, in EVERY case it`s the VM guys....I`m a little curious which one of you caused him to drop that head and which one of you is responsible for breaking his furnace....I want to buy you lunch!!

Last edited:

sorry to inform you but in the case of CF your mistaken, they don`t know and don`t care whats "accurate" and whats not......I have heard these sayings from the mods/adms in the past two+ years, and was actually given permission by a mod to use #2 (I have the PM saved)...which ones do you think apply and to whom do you thing the mods were referring?

1.It`s NOT against the rules to post bad advise or mis-information information.
2.check your facts before using any information posted here.
3.there are "overposters" (aka post whores) on every page at CF

Smokin, MYBAD and Tim.....
I agree with you all that one positive thing done over there was to revoke his posting privledges. This created a strong motivation for DB to do the responsible thing and refund me. That would not have happened if enough people had not supported me and opened some eyes.:twitch:

As jclgodale says, I haven't received the check yet.:crap:

to redvettracer, what I meant about monitoring threads for accurate information was that other members needed to do that. Obviously the mods there don't care, so other people with more knowledge and experience need to keep it accurate for the general population. It seems most of the guys hangin here have it right. If I paid better attention to what was going on I might have saved myself some grief. Keep in mind, there is a large population over there who follow DB blindly and will follow him off a cliff. They don't want accurate info, they want his info and do not like controversy. The mods get complaints when DB is corrected and there are any negative comments. This has been a recent revalation to me and just another reason to avoid the place. The good guys find their way here eventually.:friends:

and this honestly surprises you? the "real" sad thing is he sees very little wrong with what he did...his needs have always and will always be more important than doing whats right (in this case paying off a three month debt)....he blames others for his self inflicted troubles...in this case it`s the VM guys, in EVERY case it`s the VM guys....I`m a little curious which one of you caused him to drop that head and which one of you is responsible for breaking his furnace....I want to buy you lunch!!

Bring your wallet because i'm hungry,no McDonald's or BK either

:harhar:

Bring your wallet because i'm hungry,no McDonald's or BK either

:harhar:

Carefull Howard. I've seen this guy eat.:gurney:

WTF? Reds mo hasn't arrived and DB's still procuring other parts just 2 days ago???? This beats it all. You just gotta wish the mods at CF could see this shit,

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/mikuni-side-draft-carbs-151347.html

Also, he could have made a partial payment to you Red with this recent sale
Ebay item item 26034004

Hopefully this whole thing opens some people's eyes !:eek:

they don`t want their eyes opened, they might have to admit they backed the wrong :kissass:..in his twisted mind he did nothing wrong...using red`s money for himself for three months was more important that red having his heads or his money.

Last edited:
You have to see the big picture here.

DB, by his own acclaim is a car builder, steel building designer, internet custom engine builder, tshirt supplier, pro photographer and probably more.
Quite an entrepreneur.

He is simply following basic, successful, proven, business economics,
OPM: using Other People's Money.

:devil: :stirpot: :hunter: :confused2: :skeptic: :banghead: :cry:

I want to know Red's interest fees and penalties.