Obama-Anyone know if this is true?

IMO....USPS need go to THREE daze/week delivery MWF that's IT....all that EVER need be done, really lay off maybe 1/3 the workers right there....

I can see .mil/police/fire-EMT work being paid a decent pension but....

80% of what was OVER paid to begin with?? sorry, cancel that bullshit....

I can see 25% as being decent....REALITY check folks....WTF you think SS pays???

what makes PUBLIC workers so special?? some guy setting in some office doing nothing for 30+ year....

:stirpot:

I don't have all the answers. Just the hard questions, and a fair morale compass to guide me.

I have all the answers....but it would take too long to type it up. Just read Economics In One Lesson and you too will know all the answers.

SmokinBBC;100347QUOTE said:
I agree, but that is what our policies are leading to right now....instead of creating and PASSING a plan to reduce the loss, we get another albatross that we cannot afford....

Bird, you cannot have it both ways....so what do you suggest?

for starters I suggest we stop all subsidies for growing corn we cant eat, we bring our troops home, its funny how each state hates federal spending unitl they have a natural disaster then want federal aid...if you live in a flood zone what do you expect? the problem isnt federal workers the problem is the stupid rules congress passes. lets move to a flat tax.....across the board everyone no loop holes NONE. and as for the last rule about letting corporations donate money to politicians campaigns we need to turn that around. change the federal budget to a two year cycle instead of an annual one or let them use savings from one year for the next year.

and yes we need to only spend what our revenues allow PERIOD i have to do this at home they should do it in DC.

the talk about doing away with entire cultures is way out of line.

I agree, but that is what our policies are leading to right now....instead of creating and PASSING a plan to reduce the loss, we get another albatross that we cannot afford....

for starters I suggest we stop all subsidies for growing corn we cant eat, we bring our troops home, its funny how each state hates federal spending unitl they have a natural disaster then want federal aid...if you live in a flood zone what do you expect? the problem isnt federal workers the problem is the stupid rules congress passes. lets move to a flat tax.....across the board everyone no loop holes NONE. and as for the last rule about letting corporations donate money to politicians campaigns we need to turn that around. change the federal budget to a two year cycle instead of an annual one or let them use savings from one year for the next year.

and yes we need to only spend what our revenues allow PERIOD i have to do this at home they should do it in DC.

Bob for PRESIDENT!:clap:

Just don't pick Gene as your Secretary of Defense:lol:

I can go along with most of what you said, but on that last line, THEY are the ones that want to do away with US.....and IsREAL......and so just WHY should WE care a whit damn if they die off or not??? why?? I don't 1.3? billion dead muzzies make no difference to me when I get up in the AM , more than them if I didn't.....

Clean house on them while we have the power......tomorrow will be too late....

it's THEIR WAR, not mine, always was.....

:stirpot::censored:

Bob has my vote. Gene could be a prison warden.:lol:

Bob has my vote. Gene could be a prison warden.:lol:

I agree Bob for president but what do you have against prisoner?

Corn ethanol is about the dumbest concept I can imagine, takes more oil to grow and process it and transport it than the energy it gives back, seems any damn fool knows that.....BUT you know corn is really hurting and the plains states burning up with lack of rain, while most spring times the Miss river floods out New Orleans.....

Well folks I have had a concept for over 30 years now, that was mainly thought of for the SW regions and even California....It involves maybe 6 nuclear power plants, and giant pipelines picking up spring flood water way upstream at various points along the Ohio river, upper Miss river, and Arkansas river, plus any other location that makes sense, and pumping it over land to the dry areas, instead of letting it all go down to N.O. and flood the Gulf out with fertilizer the weenies complain it messes up the Gulf, well that fertilized water goes to the land again for irrigation....in one location or another.....but NO, the .gov can't allow THAT to happen, they want the water to go to waste, and give the weenies something to bitch about.....:harhar::thumbs: and besides, it would create JOBS that would turn over ~7.5X in the economy.....

[

Corn ethanol is about the dumbest concept I can imagine, takes more oil to grow and process it and transport it than the energy it gives back, seems any damn fool knows that.....BUT you know corn is really hurting and the plains states burning up with lack of rain, while most spring times the Miss river floods out New Orleans.....
I agree.
Stop corn subsidies, biofuel ins't bio, and HFCS is a dietical and gastromical disaster.
Let them plan solar panel instead, they don't need water to bring in $$$ and probably pullout more watt per surface.