Obama-Anyone know if this is true?

anyone REALLY think we can get along with islam?? really?? seriously?? lets see about a dozen mass suicide bombings, they do it to themselves even, their book talks of nothing but world domination, just like Marx, same shit basically.....want your grandkids to drop on a rug 5X/day, like the way they treat their women?? think for a nanosecond you can build a church in most of those countries?? Saudi being the worst....

There was an Austrian not long ago, that said the exact same thing about the Jews.

Well, that must be because the Jews were running around blowing themselves up, flying planes into buildings, blasting anything they can find in suicide attacks, and killing their fellow soldiers on base, and the Torah was a book telling them to do it....

oh, wait, we have the rong group, that sounds like ISLAM!!!!:harhar::sos:

anyone REALLY think we can get along with islam?? really?? seriously?? lets see about a dozen mass suicide bombings, they do it to themselves even, their book talks of nothing but world domination, just like Marx, same shit basically.....want your grandkids to drop on a rug 5X/day, like the way they treat their women?? think for a nanosecond you can build a church in most of those countries?? Saudi being the worst....

There was an Austrian not long ago, that said the exact same thing about the Jews that Obama is sying about the wealthy. Class warfare is class warfare

I fixed it for you

Obama wants to exterminate rich people? I did not read that anywhere.

Hitler blamed Germany's economic problems on the Jews. Sound familiar?

Well, that must be because the Jews were running around blowing themselves up, flying planes into buildings, blasting anything they can find in suicide attacks, and killing their fellow soldiers on base, and the Torah was a book telling them to do it....

Every country/society has knucklehead extremists. Ever hear of the Sihk temple shooting? He was one of our nut cases.

...I believe with surgical strikes and some leaflets toss out of planes, we can break Iran in about a week, maybe less....couple days...

Dumbest thing I heard today.
Gene, seriously, stop believing and start learning, if you still can
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61uriEGsIM[/ame]

I lasted about 7 minits on that vid.....I am aware of the fact that most Iranians rather like our country, my strikes would take out mullah asshole and the idiot in the dinner jacket....seal the nuclear factory entrances and air vents.....

then leaflet the hell outta the cities, declaring why/what we did, and for them to hold elections.....if we have to, we deprive them of electric power, and block fuel sales, they have no refineries.....

Russia wants to be a PIA on this, but the reality of Russia for centuries is their southern border and all that islam crap they have had to deal with....
I think Russian REAL politic will keep them outta the way,....

:friends:

Gene,
They just want us out of their country. The British said the same thing about our Minute Men. We didn't fight fair. It worked. They left.
We need to leave Iraq and Afghanistan.

For someone that has lived in a country for 27 years where the culture is different from the west. I have learned that people are just interested in making a living and family values. I find this video quite good at portraying people as people. The history of the CIA and America in the world is not good. If only governments and religions step aside the world would be a better place for ALL.

Bingo. Most all people just want the same thing. Extremist leaders with a hidden agenda of power are the problem, whether they be religious leaders or political power mongers.

They just want us out of their country. The British said the same thing about our Minute Men. We didn't fight fair. It worked. They left.

To that I agree but big business and brain washed Americans want war there is money in it:friends:

To that I agree but big business and brain washed Americans want war there is money in it:friends:

I agree. It's a great excuse to buy new toys.
If we spent as much on our infrastructure at home as we spent on war, we could catch up with the world. We would also have more people working here.

Gene,

At lease we seem to agree on SOMEthing, I would have NEVER put a boot on the ground anywhere in the islamic lands.....but rather used a couple of subs to take them out, iran leadership first.....get rid of them mullahs, and the rest will fall in place.....should have been done about 25? years ago, really, Carter really screwed the pooch BAD on that one.....

I have done alot of work in defense plants.. They add 10%, and bill the govt. for my labor. If they design a dog, they get reimbursed. Name one other business that gets gauranteed profit. They cannot lose/fail. It's written in their contract.

I agree. It's a great excuse to buy new toys.
If we spent as much on our infrastructure at home as we spent on war, we could catch up with the world. We would also have more people working here.

INFRASTRUCTURE?? :lol: shit, we got ~2k miles North-South, and ~3k miles E/W of nothing BUT infrastructure.....pipelines, electric, roads, rails, shit man......yeh, some is getting old and needs replaced, but it works better than any other country on earth....and the only other country that's similar size and actually DOING something along those lines is CHINA, ....
A little factory called Allis-Chalmers (as I recall the name right?) has been shipping the plant output to China for over 20 years, my sis lived down the delivery route...they doing something with all the road gear...wearing hell out of it, :lol:

Gene,

At lease we seem to agree on SOMEthing, I would have NEVER put a boot on the ground anywhere in the islamic lands.....but rather used a couple of subs to take them out, iran leadership first.....get rid of them mullahs, and the rest will fall in place.....should have been done about 25? years ago, really, Carter really screwed the pooch BAD on that one.....

Now your closer. The islamists that have moved to other countries just want to be left alone. Look at Syria. If their leadership stepped down, and their country stabilised, most of these people would move home.
Look at Mexico. 22,000 people murdered there. These people are scared to death. If the drug lords were reined in, and the economy thrived, alot of these people would return home as well. 99% of people just want to be happy, live a normal life, and be home.

Bingo. Most all people just want the same thing. Extremist leaders with a hidden agenda of power are the problem, whether they be religious leaders or political power mongers.

Obama included...

INFRASTRUCTURE?? :lol: shit, we got ~2k miles North-South, and ~3k miles E/W of nothing BUT infrastructure.....pipelines, electric, roads, rails, shit man......yeh, some is getting old and needs replaced, but it works better than any other country on earth....and the only other country that's similar size and actually DOING something along those lines is CHINA, ....
A little factory called Allis-Chalmers (as I recall the name right?) has been shipping the plant output to China for over 20 years, my sis lived down the delivery route...they doing something with all the road gear...wearing hell out of it, :lol:

Gene. Most of our water lines, bridges, power lines,oil pipelines are 50 years old or more. China, Japan, Germany, and many others are way out in front. It's time to invest at home.

Gene,

Now your closer. The islamists that have moved to other countries just want to be left alone. Look at Syria. If their leadership stepped down, and their country stabilised, most of these people would move home.
Look at Mexico. 22,000 people murdered there. These people are scared to death. If the drug lords were reined in, and the economy thrived, alot of these people would return home as well. 99% of people just want to be happy, live a normal life, and be home.

Our 60's hippy dippy welfare crap is what makes the drug cartels, when we stop with that shit, the cartels will have a mortal wound......and that all amounts to about 40% of the fed.gov budget.....:wink:

Obama included...

ALL politicians. Why else do you spend millions and millions of dollars to get a job that pays 400K a year?:lol:

Gene. Most of our water lines, bridges, power lines,oil pipelines are 50 years old or more. China, Japan, Germany, and many others are way out in front. It's time to invest at home.

Built shit RIGHT back in the day, didn't we??:harhar:

Our 60's hippy dippy welfare crap is what makes the drug cartels, when we stop with that shit, the cartels will have a mortal wound......and that all amounts to about 40% of the fed.gov budget.....:wink:

Where do you get this crap? I have known/met drug users before. They all had jobs. Hollywood is full of money and drugs. They don't get it from welfare.

Where do you get this crap? I have known/met drug users before. They all had jobs. Hollywood is full of money and drugs. They don't get it from welfare.

Well, your proximity to Hollywood makes their issues seem larger but I thinking more of the vast inner cities with 70% of the population on the .gov dole one way or another, and not talking of SS either, but AFDC, EBT, sect8, just to name the 3 biggies, .....they don't have to work, so they lay around knocking out babies for more money and get the rent covered, and what's that old saying.....something about idle hands/minds? and devil's workshop?? and WE paying for it.....all that bullshit Kennedy crap that Johnson got through the congress on a sympathy vote after '63.....

:huh2::suspicious:

Well, your proximity to Hollywood makes their issues seem larger but I thinking more of the vast inner cities with 70% of the population on the .gov dole one way or another, and not talking of SS either, but AFDC, EBT, sect8, just to name the 3 biggies, .....they don't have to work, so they lay around knocking out babies for more money and get the rent covered, and what's that old saying.....something about idle hands/minds? and devil's workshop?? and WE paying for it.....all that bullshit Kennedy crap that Johnson got through the congress on a sympathy vote after '63.....

:huh2::suspicious:

On this I agree. Just one more good intention corrupted out of context.