Obama-Anyone know if this is true?

mrvette;100017or go back to the 1930's when they rode camels in the deserts and give up any chance at modern life.....their choice and I could care less either way.... :yahoo::flash::rofl:[/quote said:
thats why we need to get the hell out of the area they are happy being a third world country and despise our modern way of life so i think we should let them have their stone age ways

BY EDICT of the American people.....

take their wealth via control of computer banking, eliminate their electric power, via a 500 lbs explosive on the pressure point of power plants, a few bridges, some .com towers, and a few ports.....

they die en mass, we don't have to do much more....

iran is easy....kill the entrances, air ducts, exits, and such to their underground nukey sites.....they all die within a few daze.....

think for a second we can't spot a few good bombs on those I/O ports??? Bullshit, they all dead in the caves....

we can freely google any point on earth here, see the latest overhead on any address in our land.....think for a nanosecond our .mil can't do that in iran??? they got them bastards locked down tighter than whale pussy, just we don't have the political WILL to just eliminate islam from face of the earth.....

we grab all the islamic wealth via computers, we eliminate all islamic power stations, starting with Iran, meaning electric, naval, nuclear, .gov, .worship, .com and ALL of it, bridges, ports, the works, take them into the stone age in about 6 hours......or less.....then when the rest of them sick bastards get the message, we take the rest of them out.....

Guess what?? a electric power plant hit with a MIRV off a sub missile on the boiler does??? right.....blackout....

those iran nuclear sites....underground?? simple, hit the egress and exit tunnels, blow the power, blow the AIR and they all DIE

Tell me that Satellite surveillance can't spot those in/out ducts??? bullshit....

blow the bridges, ports, on top of it, reduce islam to nothing, whence they came...with OUR money....at time of WW2 they were nothing, and because of OIL WE made them something, so WE can take it away....

and honestly I could care less, after some 30 years of this terrorism....

take them all out back and cap them.....no trials no mosques....they simply have to be eliminated.....

FACE FACTS.....

:goodnight:

BTW Gene. Starting WWIII is not a good cure at all.:bonkers:

YGTBFKM, we go all out against the entire islam cult, it be over in 6 weeks or less.....with nukes on first strike on our part....they want fancy, bring it on muvvafuckers@@@@!!!!!

In fact on OUR first strike, WE wipe out all the high ASSholy places like Medina and Messina....figger a 2000 lbs bomb or whatever we can deliver on their highest holy daze.....dead seriously.....take out their cult from top down....pick them off as necessary, they starve in the deserts from the attempt at civilization we gave them.....forever and ever....dead seriously....

:flash:

Perhaps we could reopen Auzwhitz. Genocide is not what we do Gene.

WE just disable their access to modern tech, given their abilities, they all die off in the deserts whence they came.....WE don't have to kill them, let mommy nature do that....simple....easy do, and it cost us nothing....

:goodnight:

check out this chart click on it to make it bigger, it really shows how complex the federal budget is

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/books/apub/deathtaxes/D_T_A_Plus_1_LARGE.jpg

I cut that fat pig by 1/2-2/3 in about a DAY.....BET ME......

and I really DO what I talking about ........too much inside knowledge about it....

I laugh at liberals and .gov types, tear their asses up all the time.....

but they are safe in power, and I am not, not that being correct has a fucking thing to do with it.....

enjoy fucking up the country.....

:flash:

heres a slide show created by cnbc that shows military spending at 42%

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26941466/?slide=2

who knows what the actual number is but it is too freaking much in my book, and I would rather be buying books then rifles. Eisenhower said it best " every rifle we buys steals books from our kids"

So guys, political differences aside, I cannot think of ONE CLAIM, by EITHER SIDE, about how we fix the economy.
In all fairness, I have to say THEY JUST DON'T KNOW.

Thats a good question.

I think we need a flat tax but a flat tax candidate is a loser. Most voters see it as a penalty. Have you ever seen the average guy in the street trying to calculate 15% of $50,000?

Romney won't give details on a plan until Sept/Oct. You know why? Because the public has such a short attention span. Think back on the polls when one candidate after another would rise and fall in a 4-6 week cycle. If you are a media consultant for Romney, you tell him to time his plan so that it peaks on election day. Not to soon (gives the opposition time to tear it down), and not too late.

There was a guy that I heard speak when I was in college, Marshall McCluhan. He was the guy that coined the phrase "the medium is the message". When I heard him, I really didn't know what to think of what he was saying. But now, I think I get it, and it's not good.

OK guys, I guess I have to go back a little to family history here, dunno this group/forum as being all that political.....but I know I have mentioned this in CF and probably VetteBarn....here goes....

The house I grew up in was known as a center hall colonial, staircase in middle of the house, living room down the back hall maybe 15' from the kitchen, me at age 12 or so watching the black and white TV in the l/r and about 6pm Dad came home PISSED, he was talking LOUD to Mom who was doing the typical dinner cooking, I was thinking he was pissed at ME for fucking up something at school or whatever....but NO, so I turned down the sound on the TV and listened, he typically took ONE shot off a bottle of this brown stuff that was OFF LIMITS to me, but that evening Mom commented he took TWO shots....

SO the subject was 'I won't PAY THE BASTARD!!!!' and so it was some senator on the hill wanting a kickback for a insurance plan to be approved for the Department of Interior....read National Parks.....it was to cover for life insurance/accident/health for them and family ......

he was being held up for a kickback or the plan was not approved for solicitation on open bid.....

Dad should have paid, we would have been millionaires....

I mentioned this to a ages old buddy some time ago and he sent me a list of the powerful senators on the hill at the time, but I could not remember a name from back 55 years ago, sorry....:waxer:

at any rate, I know more of that town and our national .gov than anyone else on any corvette forum anywhere....BET ME.....

heres a slide show created by cnbc that shows military spending at 42%

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26941466/?slide=2

who knows what the actual number is but it is too freaking much in my book, and I would rather be buying books then rifles. Eisenhower said it best " every rifle we buys steals books from our kids"

That is a complete lie (look at the Government Accounting Office figures). It does not suprise me that it comes from CNBC.

The government does BORROW 42% of the money it spends and has no plans to do ANYTHING about it.

So guys, political differences aside, I cannot think of ONE CLAIM, by EITHER SIDE, about how we fix the economy.
In all fairness, I have to say THEY JUST DON'T KNOW.

Thats a good question.

I think we need a flat tax but a flat tax candidate is a loser. Most voters see it as a penalty. Have you ever seen the average guy in the street trying to calculate 15% of $50,000?

Romney won't give details on a plan until Sept/Oct. You know why? Because the public has such a short attention span. Think back on the polls when one candidate after another would rise and fall in a 4-6 week cycle. If you are a media consultant for Romney, you tell him to time his plan so that it peaks on election day. Not to soon (gives the opposition time to tear it down), and not too late.

There was a guy that I heard speak when I was in college, Marshall McCluhan. He was the guy that coined the phrase "the medium is the message". When I heard him, I really didn't know what to think of what he was saying. But now, I think I get it, and it's not good.

BB, methinks you got it right.....:yahoo: UNfortunately.....:tomato:

I know this is past history but the only way to stop corruption is to report this type of behavior to law enforcement, think ABSCAM.... the FBI arrests crooked politicians all the time.

BB, methinks you got it right.....:yahoo:

saywhat.jpg

heres another on how your tax dollar is spent

http://nationalpriorities.org/interactive-data/taxday/

use this chart for $1000 and it shows your % for how money is spent

military 27%

veterans benefits 4.4 %
interest on debt 14.5%

so military is 27 + 4.4 = 31.4%

assuming a pro rata share of the interest on debt .31x14.5 =4.495

military 31.4 + past military interest 4.495and we are at 35.895%

I would never cut military benefits but when people aren't crippled by stupid wars these expenses go down.

military 27%

veterans benefits 4.4 %
interest on debt 14.5%

I would never cut military benefits but when people aren't crippled by stupid wars these expenses go down.

You are a tough sell!

From the exact same site that you list:
Defense Spending = 18.03%
Intrest on Debt = 6.67%

http://nationalpriorities.org/en/
click on Total Spending Chart

military 27%

veterans benefits 4.4 %
interest on debt 14.5%

I would never cut military benefits but when people aren't crippled by stupidly CONDUCTED PC wars these expenses go down.

There, fixed it 4 U.......time to let the Admirals and Generals conduct the wars, get freeking useless state department outta there, ever been INside the State Dept bldg in foggy bottom?? I have, they could fire everybody in that building tmrw, and the nation be FAR better off.....dead serious....

DIP LO matic relations with countries the size of Delaware or less, really?? 2 bit backwater Dick Taters, really???? then to boot WE cow towe to them??
The Prez of USA bows down to the saudi leader?? really??? :suicide:

[

You are a tough sell!

From the exact same site that you list:
Defense Spending = 18.03%
Intrest on Debt = 6.67%

http://nationalpriorities.org/en/
click on Total Spending Chart

thats FY2013 that is a proposed budget for the future. fy2013 starts in Oct 2012.

just for shits and grins click on the "where your 2011 taxes went"

military 27%, veterans benefits 4.4%, interest on debt. 14.5%

I think it makes more sense to look at what we paid for actual expenditures as opposed to future budgets

Last edited:
...military 27%, veterans benefits 4.4%, interest on debt. 14.5%....
1% science *sight*

thats how we stay as leaders of the free world we out spend everyone else in science......whats even a scarieer pie chart is the discretionary spending chart, that puts military spending at 56.9% and veterans benefits at 5.3%. the dollar amounts dont change just the points of reference. I had no idea it was that big a portion of the discretionary spending.

Obama can't cut the defense bill (till after the election) because it will further decimate the economy. Remember his open mike remarks to the Russians?
He can't reduce the size of out military (till after the election) because it will up the unemployment rate.
Newly discharged veterans are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to apply for disability benefits in order to keep them off the unemployment roles. This is one reason the current veteran pension projections are so high. All veterans, especially wounded veterans, deserve the finest we can give them. But, fraud is rampant.

I wonder if the GOP (GOD oppressed party) gets in the white house what country will they attack? North Korea, no way they don't have oil, how about Iran they have loads of oil and you know the big oil companies and military contractors need to recoup the millions they contributed to the GOP.

Also if the GOP wins all the branches will FOX news have to start to report.........NEWS?

Just wondering.:lol: