DB

Interesting viewpoints.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-general/2264832-forum-not-what-it-was.html
This forum is simply not what it was a few months ago. With Lars being gone and DB being banned, the spirit is gone. Lars probably knows more about carburetors than anyone on the planet. DB was a prolific poster who could always be depended on for quick correct answers to questions (especially on stereo equipment).

I know that since I mentioned DB this will probably get locked, but someone has to say it: I now wish I hadn't paid for my supporting membership. I think some of the moderators are too heavy handed when it comes to censorship. The love is gone!

Jim :mad:

Wanna fuck with them? Post a link to my three bolgs on Vette Mod. Wednesday is about FORUM MANAGEMENT. Should be hysterical.

Just to clear things up: I wasn't calling anyone an asshole.

Wimp! :amused:

HEY, I had rectal surgery almost 30 years ago, my doc said parts of me are PERFECT

and if anyone really wants, I willllll show my scars.....:devil::shocking::pprrtt:

Thanks for the offer, however, I will pass on the visual of the scars and defer to the doctor's assessment. You are clearly a perfect.....nevermind

I was reading at CF- there's several guys crying that DB is gone. If enough of them get together, I'll bet the mods invite him back. If that happens he'll really be untouchable. It may take a while for it to happen, but I'll bet it does.
The Mods there have wimped out so many times it's a trend.

except in an earlier thread pewter99/Robert posted "db knows why he was banned", add to this that db is/was tight with at least one mod who lives in his area...and your trying to tell me that this mod didn`t spill the beans as to exactly why he was banned?....as per usual db is being less than honest to his kool-aid drinking flock of sheep, he is taking a page out of his buddy batboy`s lawyer playbook...deflect, deny and NEVER admit a mistake...NEVER.

Last edited:
CF/C3 post count has declined 40% since February 2007. This is the same time that that CF was banning people at a record pace and the "dumbing down" began.

That strategy backfired, advertisers don't like to see post count cut almost in half. So, under duress from advertisers, I expect they are trying to "fix" things (2 years too late)!

CF/C3 post count has declined 40% since February 2007. This is the same time that that CF was banning people at a record pace and the "dumbing down" began.

speaking of "dumbing down" now that dumbo_boy is gone the C-3 post count will continue to decline even more.....they have only themselves to blame.

That strategy backfired, advertisers don't like to see post count cut almost in half. So, under duress from advertisers, I expect they are trying to "fix" things (2 years too late)!

What's the overall post count doing? If C3 falls off, what about C5/C6? Doesn't someone have to talk about floor mats?

What's the overall post count doing? If C3 falls off, what about C5/C6? Doesn't someone have to talk about floor mats?

Well that's just IT, c4-5-6 dunno anything is happening, there is still the OT and PRC groups, which amount to about 1/2 the post count right there....

:bounce:

Well that's just IT, c4-5-6 dunno anything is happening, there is still the OT and PRC groups, which amount to about 1/2 the post count right there....

C4 knows, the rest, don't know

C4 knows, the rest, don't know

NO surprise, just wonder why??? I totally understand the cross from C4-3 etc on account of the engines, and FI swaps/o-drive swaps...etc...

but there are PLENTY of now LS swaps.....:amazed: