DB

That fuel cap , looks like it belongs on my Semi.... Looks like shit on a vette! , note "I know Bling"

Guess it's a matter of taste. I installed one on the 71 I had and liked the look

Kevin probably meant to say, it looks like shit on a green car ;)

Cherry do you mean the LeMans style cap or the flat and poorly made lid.... ???

I'll back Cherry up on this. I can't believe you guys think that thing (yes the LeMans dildo looking one) looks great. At least the flat ones are not quite as gaudy.

Again...it's a matter of personal taste. I didn't take a poll to see how many liked/disliked it before I made my decision because "I" liked it and did it regardless:pprrtt:

That fuel cap , looks like it belongs on my Semi.... Looks like shit on a vette! , note "I know Bling"

Guess it's a matter of taste. I installed one on the 71 I had and liked the look

Kevin probably meant to say, it looks like shit on a green car ;)

Cherry do you mean the LeMans style cap or the flat and poorly made lid.... ???

I'll back Cherry up on this. I can't believe you guys think that thing (yes the LeMans dildo looking one) looks great. At least the flat ones are not quite as gaudy.

It matters on ones taste....I for one like the stock look.

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and all of them are different... all of them stink....

I like the Le Mans style cap but on a chrome bumper only... doesn't look good with the plastic bumper or the bubble window....

A real gas cap looks like this (and yes, it's connected to the fuel cell w/ a funnel, it's not a fake cap with a stock cap under it) ...so there...that's my opinion ;)

2480f09e55fa35.jpg

A real gas cap looks like this (and yes, it's connected to the fuel cell w/ a funnel, it's not a fake cap with a stock cap under it) ...so there...that's my opinion ;)

2480f09e55fa35.jpg

TT, you car been setting since we first conversed, that's some 12? years now....

get to WORK man....Drive that thing.....:rolleyes::rofl:

No, I pulled it apart in 2002. I drove it before that, after redoing all the mechanics in 98.

This is in 2000 or 2001:

24965fd1b28cf3.jpg

Count the similarities :D

2481b851e65c76.jpg

No floorboards, lowered floor, custom aluminium floor panels on frame braces/X beams interconnecting w/ trans crossmember. (work in progress pic, don't have a final pic.)

transmount7.jpg

Mine was fully functional as well with no "stock cap" underneath. Hit the clip, fill with gas and close it.

Most of the ones you see are "fake" :) Do they even sell the funnel and adapter that you need to hook it to the stock tank?

Yes, to it still looks like shit, couldn't look worse if I had "shit" on it,,, Seeing "ONE" thought I was a ASSHOLE for not liking it! If you like it "fine", If you Have it fine, It would look just fine on a Semi saddle tank or on a American Flyer with sissy wheels! Or possible on a fuelie VW hood!

Opinions are like a$, everyone has one and all of them are different... all of them stink....

I like the Le Mans style cap but on a chrome bumper only... doesn't look good with the plastic bumper or the bubble window....
I photochopped a cap onto my 82 a while back and thought it looked ok. I'll get around to the cap in a few months and post come real pics then :D

But, so long as I like it...

I'm probably already on the NCRS police shit list

Yes, to it still looks like shit, couldn't look worse if I had "shit" on it,,, Seeing "ONE" thought I was a ASSHOLE for not liking it! If you like it "fine", If you Have it fine, It would look just fine on a Semi saddle tank or on a American Flyer with sissy wheels! Or possible on a fuelie VW hood!

:tth:MyBad wasn't calling you an asshole, he was simply using the cliche' "Opinions are like assholes" which would be calling us all assholes, which I'm ok with. A simple, I don't like it is fine. Why do you find it necessary to tell people things on their cars look like shit exactly? Mind posting up some pics of your car so we can critique it? I have no doubt there are things on your car that I don't like but, before now, wouldn't tell you they look stupid and look like shit. You might want to get out this weekend and score some tane and maybe you'll feel better.:D

Most of the ones you see are "fake" :) Do they even sell the funnel and adapter that you need to hook it to the stock tank?
Not a great picture but you can see the rubber neck that goes from the cap base to the tank neck. Jeff

fuellid2.jpg

Mind posting up some pics of your car so we can critique it? I have no doubt there are things on your car that I don't like but, before now, wouldn't tell you they look stupid and look like shit.

Never mind...why don't we start here?:rofl:

cherry.jpg