DB

Durango_Boy

Biography
Young and hungry for knowledge.

Interests
Cars, sports, girls, friends, and family.

Occupation
Self employed professional thief

Last edited:
Oh well...I got a 3 month sentence for "posting facts" on the thread. Their protection of him is going to new heights:hissyfit:

Oh well...I got a 3 month sentence for "posting facts" on the thread. Their protection of him is going to new heights:hissyfit:

SEARS?? jeebus....what thread was it in, or did they delete it all???

:amazed::banned:

It was the thread where he was trying to drum up sideline business for his "Etched" horn emblem that someone else made for him. Yes...they deleted 3 or 4 of my posts but it is still active. The one they deleted said to pm me about "the facts" as I would not post it in a public forum. Guess that got their attention...who knows:rolleyes:

SEARS?? jeebus....what thread was it in, or did they delete it all???

:amazed::banned:

It was the thread where he was trying to drum up sideline business for his "Etched" horn emblem that someone else made for him. Yes...they deleted 3 or 4 of my posts but it is still active. The one they deleted said to pm me about "the facts" as I would not post it in a public forum. Guess that got their attention...who knows:rolleyes:

Yeh, I remember that now....:crap::banghead:

oh well......

which is why I don't post much anymore in C3 or car sections....less overall really.....

From CF

IrishMac
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09

My Corvette Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anymore personal attacks or references to past history/threads/posts by ANY member in this thread will be dealt with accordingly.

If you have nothing to add to this or any thread, then move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They should rename it.....CCF-Communist Corvette Forum

You have been banned for the following reason:
Constant hijacking of threads. Take your personal issues with certain members to PM, not here.

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM

Can someone that can still get in there:crylol:look at and tell me if I was "constantly highjacking the great ones threads??? Hell...they didn't even give me time to take it to pm's:censored:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Constant hijacking of threads. Take your personal issues with certain members to PM, not here.

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM

Can someone that can still get in there:crylol:look at and tell me if I was "constantly highjacking the great ones threads??? Hell...they didn't even give me time to take it to pm's:censored:

I see no highjacking on your part......Looks to me IrishMac is on a power trip

You a bad boy:rofl: It reminds me when my son was kick out of gymberee.:banned: He did what and he can't come back! He's only three give him a break! :lol::lol::lol:

I guess I am guilty of the pack mentallity, but DB sold me a fuel lid as replacement for 80-82. So I pony up the $40, get the thing and it falls through the opening on my car. Then I go back and look closer at the install pics and notice that it has to be mounted to the existing plastic ring on the car. I just put it on the shelf and considered it a lesson learned. :ill:

I guess I am guilty of the pack mentallity, but DB sold me a fuel lid as replacement for 80-82. So I pony up the $40, get the thing and it falls through the opening on my car. Then I go back and look closer at the install pics and notice that it has to be mounted to the existing plastic ring on the car. I just put it on the shelf and considered it a lesson learned. :ill:

would this be the same person who (obviously) lied to the CF mods when he said he wasn`t selling them?? Man you NEED to post your displeasure with your purchase OVER THERE....

Plastic ring? The 77 and earlier lids are smaller in diameter than the ones on bubble window cars.