DB

wow, i've only run across him a few times since he doesn't venture over to OT. didn't know he was such a doucherocket.
i think in the last 3 years, i've probably posted *outside* of OT or PR&C less than 100 times. i think it's really degenerated into a social forum more than a technical resource. that's the way i treat it anyhow.

wow, i've only run across him a few times since he doesn't venture over to OT. didn't know he was such a doucherocket.
i think in the last 3 years, i've probably posted *outside* of OT or PR&C less than 100 times. i think it's really degenerated into a social forum more than a technical resource. that's the way i treat it anyhow.

DITTO, I want advice, I ask here.....:harhar::trumpet::smash:

holy crap! i'm only on page 16 of that other site. needless to say, my eyes are open. i even considered buying those heads when he was advertising them as brodix, then someone lowered the boom on them being chinese.
i leave c3 to spend some time over in OT and the place just goes to hell!:goodnight:

holy crap! i'm only on page 16 of that other site. needless to say, my eyes are open. i even considered buying those heads when he was advertising them as brodix, then someone lowered the boom on them being chinese.

That was V-twin :thumbs:

i leave c3 to spend some time over in OT and the place just goes to hell!:goodnight:

I don't think that had anything to with it... :D

just finished the whole saga. that's three hours of my life i'll never get back. i'm a slow reader.
i seriously have to wonder what all the love is about. you think there's more to it than just him schmoozing up? like maybe he's secretly an investor in IB or something? not disputing the evidence, it's there. just wondering what we don't know behind the scenes.

just finished the whole saga. that's three hours of my life i'll never get back. i'm a slow reader.
i seriously have to wonder what all the love is about. you think there's more to it than just him schmoozing up? like maybe he's secretly an investor in IB or something? not disputing the evidence, it's there. just wondering what we don't know behind the scenes.

HUMpfgh, interesting thought....as YES it IS all your fault....

:shocking::search:

DB and CF

Well, my favorite poster, DB, posted a message on the CF yesterday, advising someone with a mail order problem, that they should always get exactly what they ordered, etc..

I posted on that thread, quoting his post, that, this does not seem to apply if you ordered $770 vortec heads.

Guess what? The whole thread was removed without an explanation. I blame the Irish Turd moderator, as DB and he seem to be asshole buddies. I guess I was lucky? not to be banned.

What a way to run a forum!

Lars is correct, that ain't the same forum I joined in 1999.

To add insult to injury, check the Lars thread. After so much good work, advice and help that Lars provided, the moderators/administrators removed his farewell post without a word. The 'powers that be' on the CF have got to be pencil dick fudge packers!

Was this a DB started thread? Or a thread started by another forum member and DB just chimed in?

Guys, I have my own DB from C4 forum. He dispenses out information like he's a GM Engineer but knows squat about anything. 1st class idiot.

As fortune would have it, he has followed me from forum to forum. (along with a few of his leghumping friends)

When he starts to dispense wisdom, I send a PM to the people he's dishing out advice to and explain to them that he is an idiot and give specific examples.

I suggest you take this head story and others, write a PM and simply cut and paste into a PM from anyone looking to buy anything from him.

You won't catch everyone, but most will listen, AND you won't be banned by the mods so you can keep doing it.

Last edited:
Guys, I have my own DB from C4 forum. Black88Z51. He dispenses out information like he's a GM Engineer but knows squat about anything. 1st class idiot.

As fortune would have it, he has followed me from forum to forum. (along with a few of his leghumping friends)

When he starts to dispense wisdom, I send a PM to the people he's dishing out advice to and explain to them that he is an idiot and give specific examples.

I suggest you take this head story and others, write a PM and simply cut and paste into a PM from anyone looking to buy anything from him.

You won't catch everyone, but most will listen, AND you won't be banned by the mods so you can keep doing it.

OH MAN, you gotta be fucking kidding me....another go round???

:bomb::goodnight:

Was this a DB started thread? Or a thread started by another forum member and DB just chimed in?

He just chimed in. Guess his post count needed held

Is it the thread where his Superhero friend called on him for advice? Hydro advice? Crock of shit. They spend all their spare time together yet he had to post a question to him on the forum like he is his only possible avenue for help:kissass::kissass::kissass::rofl: :2nd:Superhero requesting:1st:Superhero's help!!!!!!!:rofl:

I just received some news that many of you will feel is long overdue. A moderator informed me that DB has been removed from CF forever. Maybe someone here has an idea what he did to result in this action?

I just received some news that many of you will feel is long overdue. A moderator informed me that DB has been removed from CF forever. Maybe someone here has an idea what he did to result in this action?
Good news, but too little too late.

Those who were protecting him are the real problem. How about a public apology from those individuals ??