DB

What site is falling next?

vetteguru.com it has been infected,those poor soles have no idea what they are in for[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen guru looks like db would be right at home before he even arrived.

It looks like the sheep herder found a new flock of kool-aid drinkers to spew his bad advise to and a new forum to ruin...whoever said "they will learn about him soon enough" was right and if not too fu(king bad.

vetteguru.com it has been infected,those poor soles have no idea what they are in for

Sure they do...apparently a couple long timers from CF have befriended him Bogus and Brutish ring a bell?

It looks like the sheep herder found a new flock of kool-aid drinkers to spew his bad advise to and a new forum to ruin...whoever said "they will learn about him soon enough" was right and if not too fu(king bad.

vetteguru.com it has been infected,those poor soles have no idea what they are in for

Maybe they should be warned.

Call me bitter, but they get what they deserve. Don't warn them. They have one ass hole over there, another DB, let them have two. One in C4 and one in C3. Let them figure it out themselves. If that's the environment they want, let them have it.

From what I've seen guru looks like db would be right at home before he even arrived.[/QUOTE]

He and Black88Z51 can do lecture series. Wonder what DB thinks about AFR, seems to be the right of passage over there.

How cute...and that avatar is just the finishing touch

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/members/326174-rodsknockin.html

Same last name as Matt, Rogers......must be brothers.....so that explains the backup all over the place....

:rolleyes:

Bob Green, 63 years old...I guess he changed his name

maybe he`s in witness protection...or should that be witless protection...lets ask him...rogerrodsaknockindwncchsvettevolts18436572...you out there?? we know your lurking....

This is the thread that never ends...lalalala....lala...lalaaaaa......

Someone started it...not knowing what it is....lalalalaaa....lalalalalaaa........