Do not ,not, not try this at home!

that's enough bad luck for the next 100 years..... speedy recovery !!!

Thanks but at the rate I'm going, if I keep up beating the crap out of my body like that, I wont last 100 years LOL

ever considered moving to Florida?

that roundly sucks, get well soon

I suppose the bright side is you know which doctor to see (I have my own joint doctor - on speed dial)....

Move to FL, not a bad idea, I hate snow and ice,
I dont have the doc on speed dial but after seeing him a lot we are on a first name basis .

Thanks but at the rate I'm going, if I keep up beating the crap out of my body like that, I wont last 100 years LOL

I suppose the bright side is you know which doctor to see (I have my own joint doctor - on speed dial)....

I dont have the doc on speed dial but after seeing him a lot we are on a first name basis .
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident... Hope you will have a quick recovery. Well, broken legs take time to heal. Looking forward to read more about your Vette in the future.
Regards, Daniel

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident... Hope you will have a quick recovery. Well, broken legs take time to heal. Looking forward to read more about your Vette in the future.
Regards, Daniel

Thanks Daniel.
Meanwhile, I'll be following your restauration.
Great job and attention to details and work ethics.
I'm learning a lot from your build.
This is going to be one great car sir.

I had 4' of that shit in my driveway near Wash DC, 16 years ago, never again.....:crap: I moved to Florida because of arthritis....:bomb: and that is now about as bad as it was up there.....what with wife's accident and reading of your pains, and one of her boys laid up with lo back problems at age 40, and her son in law at age 32, same gig, sciatica radiating pains down the left leg.....same shit I had as a kid.....

I think it best that everyone just stay in bed till the flowers spring up.....screw this crap......:shocking::bomb:

Word.
Yup... at least wrestlers get paid for getting the crap beat out if them

Enough visits to the clinic so that doc should buy a vette and come on the forum

I had 4' of that shit in my driveway near Wash DC, 16 years ago, never again.....:crap: I moved to Florida because of arthritis....:bomb: and that is now about as bad as it was up there.....what with wife's accident and reading of your pains, and one of her boys laid up with lo back problems at age 40, and her son in law at age 32, same gig, sciatica radiating pains down the left leg.....same shit I had as a kid.....

I think it best that everyone just stay in bed till the flowers spring up.....screw this crap......:shocking::bomb:

Funny thing is, i usually make it a point to visit somewhere cold like new york so i wont feel the cold or arthritis as much at home.
Miami doesn't get cold... so im screwed this year lol. Im with you, im gonna stay in bed!

Sent from my dumb 4g motorolly

Well I can call this adventure OVER!

My hand is working well altho I lost some abilities a bit but I'll get over it and can work so it aint that bad.

Shoulders seems to hold pretty good.

It took almost 9 months to get back from this crap.
All in all I can say that it was one hell of a ride.
Never felt pain like this before.

I started a new job last monday and things are getting better.........

:bullshit:

Until yesterday, the temperature was warm so most of the ice and snow has melted, the driveway and the streets are pretty dry.
I get out of my car, and there one small spot of ice and I find it.
I slip, fall and

BREAK ONE OF MY FRIGGIN LEG!

Damn I'm pissed!

Damn man, that's terrible news. Just don't know what to say other than hope you recover quickly. :shocking:

Damn man, that's terrible news. Just don't know what to say other than hope you recover quickly. :shocking:

Thanks Mike. I know in not too long this will be just another bad memory.
It's like one of my good friends wrote me.

''In life, everyone has a mountain of shit to eat. Some people eat it a little bit at the time, some others all at once..............The future sure looks good for you guys !''

Shit. You may be the only guy with luck worse than mine. I guess we know that we could never meet. If we did, it might create a vortex of bad luck so enormous I fear for the survival of the planet.

Shit. You may be the only guy with luck worse than mine. I guess we know that we could never meet. If we did, it might create a vortex of bad luck so enormous I fear for the survival of the planet.

Nahhh, next time in Vegas, I'll let you know
We will create a sand storm.LOL

Oh and I'm lucky compared to you my friend.

Last edited:
Well, couples of days and the cast comes OFF!
They had to operate and install a plate and a bunch of screws (8 I think)

Today was a good one, Denpo, came over and played in the garage a bit.
I didnt go in the garage for the past month or so, soo it was fun to at least sit and watch him work.
Thanks Denis, I needed that.

Garage is a mess, when I broke the leg I was building upper cabinets.

I can walk not too bad so next week, I'm looking forward to get in there, clean up things, finish the cabinets....

An start again on the VETTE!

I think I'll name the garage

''BROKEN BONES GARAGE''

And put a warning sign that says,

''if you see me duck, dont even think asking what's going on!
DUCK!''

I didnt go in the garage for the past month or so, soo it was fun to at least sit and watch him work.
You know I needed it almost as bad as you :friends:
That was a cool afternoon wetting beer and sipping fiberglass in the BBG.

Well, couples of days and the cast comes OFF!
They had to operate and install a plate and a bunch of screws (8 I think)

Today was a good one, Denpo, came over and played in the garage a bit.

Garage is a mess, when I broke the leg I was building upper cabinets.

I can walk not too bad so next week, I'm looking forward to get in there, clean up things, finish the cabinets....

An start again on the VETTE!

I think I'll name the garage

''BROKEN BONES GARAGE''

And put a warning sign that says,

''if you see me duck, dont even think asking what's going on!
DUCK!''

Problem is you don't follow your own advice :hissyfit:

Well well, not exactly an important posting but I need to let it out, helps the motivation LOL

It's been a while I didnt do anything in the garage, been following with envy Bob's MG project, Karsten's Ghia project, of course Jeremy's (Stigner) Vette etc.

Been trying to heal scars and a bunch of fuched up bones, I think it's time I take my body in the shop and start working on the car again.

I first got to finish the shelvings I started before I broke a leg a few month ago.
http://vettemod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9032

So today, I finished a compressor<s shelve.
Small move but its a (re) start.
I, ll post pics later