Earth 2100

BRUTAL64

Neanderthal
What a bunch of shit. It reminds me of the Cold War films of the 50's. Scare the Hell out of everyone so the government can do what it wants.

The worst part of this is, the stupid ass people will fall for the crap they are flinging.

:goodnight:

What a bunch of shit. It reminds me of the Cold War films of the 50's. Scare the Hell out of everyone so the government can do what it wants.

The worst part of this is, the stupid ass people will fall for the crap they are flinging.

What is it, some Hollywood green weeny crybaby crap???

:hissyfit:

What is it, some Hollywood green weeny crybaby crap???

:hissyfit:
can't say because i didn't waste my time but ya, probably. i remember seeing it listed in the TV guide as a 'news' segment on one of the 'pravda' stations. all i needed to know. it was something like 48 hours or 60 minutes horseshit. while i'm afraid the OP is right about the people watching it will buy it hook, line and sinker. the only good news is there are only about 37 people who still watch the 'pravda' news stations. people who have sense don't bother watching that crap and the people who don't have any sense are too busy watching "rock of love" or some other worthless MTV bullshyt.

It was a TWO HOUR special on ABC last night. I taped it. I watched it and..................well you know. It just pissed me off.

In the 50's they fed us the Russians are coming crap.
In interviews with Soviets after the fall, they stated that they had no intention of launching a first attack. They thought we were going too.

So.....global warming is possible, but in the time table they state and the way they stated it, it's all a scare/propaganda move. The Earth is 4 BILLION years old. No one is going to know what is going to happen. The Earth goes thru changes all the time. A small change in the magnetic field can change everything also. Hell, a Solar Flare could wipe us out. Not to mention a big fucking rock from space........I could keep going. This shit just sucks!!

Fear makes money! that's it.

First it was the russians, then it was nuclear disaster, then it was acid rain, followed by the millenium bug, then global warming and the CO2 hoax...it never ends (and I possibly missed a bunch of stuff in my little list here)! A frightened population is more prone to accept lies as truth.

First it was the russians, then it was nuclear disaster, then it was acid rain, followed by the millenium bug, then global warming and the CO2 hoax...it never ends (and I possibly missed a bunch of stuff in my little list here)! A frightened population is more prone to accept lies as truth.

Also a frightened population is easier to control. I remember as a little kid the
"Duck And Cover" drills........they scared the shit out of us kids in the 60's.
And its true they do make money.....every parent on our block had bought gasmasks, civil defense crackers ...etc for there familys.

Last edited:
Yeah, what a load of crap that was...like ducking under a wooden table is going to save you from a 50 kiloton nuke! LOL

I was never taught that "duck and Cover,, But would MrVette come and demo how one should kiss its ass? You must understand, I've got wire cages around my spine, thus I would not beable to bend my neck, MrVette would you put a big lip lock on my right cheek???? I sure would think a big man like you could make it feel real good before the big Bang.

I was never taught that "duck and Cover,, But would MrVette come and demo how one should kiss its ass? You must understand, I've got wire cages around my spine, thus I would not beable to bend my neck, MrVette would you put a big lip lock on my right cheek???? I sure would think a big man like you could make it feel real good before the big Bang.

I watched 10 minutes of it. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!

I'll bet my entire net worth that 99% of their predictions don't come true.

Those environut wackjobs have been WRONG every time, no point in thinking they will be right this time.

Kind of like the Mesiah using the current financial cirsis to shove his social agenda down our throats.
Lapp it up libs, you got what you voted for.
By the way, which party has controlled the congress for the last 3 yrs???

Also a frightened population is easier to control. I remember as a little kid the
"Duck And Cover" drills........they scared the shit out of us kids in the 60's.
And its true they do make money.....everyone parent our block had bought gasmasks and civil defense crackers for there familys.

Outside Wash DC, about 15 miles from ground zero, we had to endure that crap also, but being by time I got into electronics, and started reading physics books, and added up even math I could understand, I asked the teach one day as to 'why bother'...got some horseshit reply and just laughed....did NOT line up with what the books said....

oh well.....

so that whole damn thing along with lots of other related and UNrelated happenings instilled a strong complete and total distrust in ANY .GOV anywhere......lawyer lawyer liar liar....

and I don't understand why Rich is so pissed off at ME, because I call out the green weenie movement for being idiots at every turn???? because science in about 99% of the times has proven ME correct???

I know about Agent Orange man, and a bunch of guys got messed up by bureaucracy and total mishandling....but within reason, how many time are the weenies correct??? none...damn nearly none...

the net affect is just more stupidity and lack of JOBS and increased welfare/taxes....

:huh:

Kind of like the Mesiah using the current financial cirsis to shove his social agenda down our throats.
Lapp it up libs, you got what you voted for.
By the way, which party has controlled the congress for the last 3 yrs???

Go to YouTube and search AGENDA 21

Let me know how that goes.

Sustainable Development.

This is where it's going.

It's all about control. The .gov wants everyone to stand in a line, not ask any questions and just do and obey what the .gov says. Not do anything extra, think about what you're doing, or why you're doing it. Just do it because the .gov said so and they know what's best.

Look at the history books. Compared to the history book when I was in grade school, the ones they use today are a far, far distance from that. Nothing about how the blacks were "imported" to use as slaves, how the American Indians had their land and freedom stolen, not much about how the Civil War was fought or for what reason(s). All sanitized so as not to offend anyone.

AND nothing about how in hell INTELLIGENT mankind has managed to scratch themselves out from backside of a mule, starving for the experience, into living about twice as long and far easier lives, because of ONE device....the CAR and it's derivatives.....internal combustion engines....

the green weenies are more concerned we should worry over every little gnat and fart in the woods than get on with PROGRESS....

I dunno if it's a common feeling among kids or not, but I remember feeling that the younger kids following my crowd through HS.....were somehow just plain more stupid.....shit,:hissyfit: me and my buddies knew for common knowledge back in their grades, they knew nothing.....

and you know, that early feeling has really never left me, that observation is something I strongly feel is leading to the end of this civilization.....

serious....this is not a individual specific thing, but a broad brush observation....
:gurney:

Hey Gene, STFU about subjects you have ""NO" positive knowledge of > Vietnam. You never served !

I was there and Have Two Son's born with birth defects. Don't need your worthless comments about Nam,

Hey Gene, STFU about subjects you have ""NO" positive knowledge of > Vietnam. You never served !

I was there and Have Two Son's born with birth defects. Don't need your worthless comments about Nam,

Rich, I pretty sure you and me on the same side about that whole damn stupid adventure over there, they tossed my ass in '66 on account of a bad lo back....we both know it was mismanaged by the finest Harvard grads this country could find.....from the very git go....

:bestwishes:

Then shut the f*** up,!!!!!!!! You don't have a fu***n right to say one fu***n word. Its b****** like you who """"TRIED""""" to stomp on " our" VALOR and HONOR.

Last edited by a moderator: