Earth 2100

Then shut the f*** up,!!!!!!!! You don't have a f****n right to say one f***en word. Its b****s like you who """"TRIED""""" to stomp on " our" VALOR and HONOR.

Rich I dunno what/where you get that idea, but you are dead rong on that one....

have way too many friends in Military and LEO type work over way too many decades to EVER have felt that way.....I feel the military has gotten screwed over by the doushwads in DC, big tyme.....especially the wounded/disabled ones....while so many desk flyers get the royal gifts....:amazed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of like the Mesiah using the current financial cirsis to shove his social agenda down our throats.
Lapp it up libs, you got what you voted for.
By the way, which party has controlled the congress for the last 3 yrs???

Go to YouTube and search AGENDA 21

Let me know how that goes.

Sustainable Development.

This is where it's going.

I tried to watch some of the video's but I couldn't handle it. There now is a real chance that this bullshit could suceed.
Any real American patriot needs to get off their asses and get out and be heard. Vote out all these liberal 1 worlders. Screw France, the Saudi's, etc.

Who the F does this Ooobooma think he is anyway! Yesterday when he was kissing camel jockey ass again I heard him say something about the freedom to express religion in all it's aspects, hinting at the proposed ban on burkas and head towels here.....

The streets here look like this already

dames-met-hoofddoeken.jpg

That is what you get when leftist idiots are in power!

Sure is a big difference from this isn't it!

h9-1.jpg

This concludes the report from your international correspondent in Hollandistan!