I Have Been Banned !!!

When I looked in the garage I recognized LOTA familar names of some good guys that came over and quite a few of them told me about here.

LOTAHP,

Where did you get that NCRS decal in your avatar? I gotta get one of those for the 68. Had one of those types acuse me of ruining a perfectly good Vette.

I built it my way, not theirs!

I suppose I should not say it out loud, but most of those guys don't belong here. And if they came, it would just get fucked up. If they want to, they can find it....

There is about 1/2 dzn I would like to see come here, maybe they are, under another handle, I can't tell.....too many names for me to pick people out....

there's more than a dozen I would like to see here.... as long as the bullsheit stays at CF it's going to be fine....things like their vendor worship program.... if it doesn't cost a fortune it can't be good :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You have been banned for the following reason:
as you never replied to my PM...after 2 Mod call outs...you are permanetly banned from the forum

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

The above from pewter 99 about 2 yrs ago....

never even knew I had a PM from the low life

you can read all about pewter 99 on Doc Rebuilds' website...

Sorry, but IMO the CF way of doing things just plain old sucks and I don't want any of it here. I like things just the way they are.

You have been banned for the following reason:
as you never replied to my PM...after 2 Mod call outs...you are permanetly banned from the forum

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

The above from pewter 99 about 2 yrs ago....

never even knew I had a PM from the low life

you can read all about pewter 99 on Doc Rebuilds' website...

Sorry, but IMO the CF way of doing things just plain old sucks and I don't want any of it here. I like things just the way they are.

It has been posted here b-4 and so far the guys in charge are willing to foot the bill, AFAIK, but at some point methinks it would be fair to pass the hat....that way it's a member's thing, not a commercial venture...

:goodevil:

It has been posted here b-4 and so far the guys in charge are willing to foot the bill, AFAIK, but at some point methinks it would be fair to pass the hat....that way it's a member's thing, not a commercial venture...

VetteMOD a commercial venture :huh:?

VetteMOD a commercial venture :huh:?

Wait, you guys don't make money off of us??? Well that just doesn't seem right :lol:

We have offered to pass the hat before and been politely refused. If we ever need or want to offer to pass the hat again simply count me in, this is a good and worthwhile place to be.:friends:

We have offered to pass the hat before and been politely refused. If we ever need or want to offer to pass the hat again simply count me in, this is a good and worthwhile place to be.:friends:

That is why I mention it yet again.....at SOME point I think it's just honorable to chip in for expenses to enjoy the fun.....

not saying I want to take over the bill, just that we all need to be cognizant of the expenses, and say THANKS to whoever....obviously TT is one I think BBshark is another....I unsure about anyone else....

at any rate,

THANKS GUYS:nuts:

That is why I mention it yet again.....at SOME point I think it's just honorable to chip in for expenses to enjoy the fun.....

not saying I want to take over the bill, just that we all need to be cognizant of the expenses, and say THANKS to whoever....obviously TT is one I think BBshark is another....I unsure about anyone else....

at any rate,

THANKS GUYS:nuts:

I would help out. I couldn't find where to sign up to become a vendor so maybe there is another way. I did "donate" a shirt for "the cause". :drink:

Thanks for the offers guys, it's always good to know that people appreciate your efforts. Maybe in the future we will need support but, for now, everything is paid up and good.

This is really a great group we have here. A year and a half ago VM was just an idea. To see how far it has come is it's own reward.

Thanks for the offers guys, it's always good to know that people appreciate your efforts. Maybe in the future we will need support but, for now, everything is paid up and good.

This is really a great group we have here. A year and a half ago VM was just an idea. To see how far it has come is it's own reward.

Well whatever floats your boat, but don't let it sink your wallet....

that's all I'm sayin....

:hissyfit::huh:

Just wait until Christmas rolls around again and we have our "get rid of your old stuff" Christmas Giveaway. Then we all get to show our appreciation....

:drink::drink::drink:

I know it's not being asked for right now, but certainly count me in when the hat gets passed around in the future - great place this, lots of good info and helpful, patient people :thumbs:

I'm looking forward to the Christmas give-away. I have a few things to put under the tree but it's nice to see what people are prepared to do for others...

count me in for 2 x spring lambs for the bbq as well, cheers and enjoy ya site. let me know where to deliver ?;):kissass:

pewter99

Some of you may wish to communicate with peter99 and have not been able to convey your thoughtful comments - so try this email and perhaps Robert Briggs will not be able to hide behind his CF stall.

Email Address: [email protected]