Mad over a G rated pic.

well thats good

There is absolutely no nudity in that pic. She is wearing underwear, look through any local newspaper advertisement, per say JC PENNY, Boscovs and other department stores and you will see women in their lingerie.

Turn on any of your main tv channels and you are sure to see, way more SKIN than what was in my pic.

Sorry people to chose to get their asses up and shake the big finger saying NO NO NO

Well YES YES YES

you really like the attention dont you,if this was my site, you would be
goooooooorne!

:banghead::banghead:

You all dont understand, that is what this post is shooting for....GONE

I thought it would be rather easy to figure out, by reading my thread and going through the posts. But guess people are too dumb to recognize that.

I asked BBshark to delete my profile in a PM and he didnt even answer me........ Once he asked me to remove my pic my mind was made up fuck this place. It is that simple. As far as me replying to the posts on this thread, it is simple for shits and giggles and nothing more.

Not my fault he is letting this go on and on and on.........

Last edited:
I for once think it's good that the owners of this forum are allowing this to go on. At othe forums you would be banned and nobody could see how you are making an ass out of yourself over a stupid avatar picture. Why is that pic so important anyway? Is this your girlfriend or wife or who? This is a forum about Corvettes, not girls. There are many other places on the www where you can post these pics, on some websites you can post videos also.

Jeez, you're still here, huh?

Get over it, jesse---either suck it up & accept it & get over it and get on with being a productive member of the forum (yes, your posts were good), or take your 4 year old temper tantrum somewhere else. Don't expect to recieve a formal leaving ceremony, just quit posting if you want to "be gone."
But whatever you decide, just fucking do it and be done with it.

"Life is unfair. Shit happens. Deal with it. Get over it. Then shut the fuck up."

You all dont understand, that is what this post is shooting for....GONE
I am sorry your so "misunderstood."
I thought it would be rather easy to figure out, by reading my thread and going through the posts. But guess people are too dumb to recognize that.
Yes, we are all dumb, and your brilliant
I asked BBshark to delete my profile in a PM and he didnt even answer me........ Once he asked me to remove my pic my mind was made up fuck this place. It is that stupid. As far as me replying to the posts on this thread, it is simple for shits and giggles and nothing more.

Not my fault he is letting this go on and on and on.........

If you want to get banned, your not trying nearly hard enough. However, since most people quit /get banned on other forums to join here, you may very well be the first to quit here, and go elsewhere.
I wish you would calm down, see how trite this is, and stick around. If you are unable to do so, then don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

The girl is from hegins pa. land of the infamous live pigeon shooters .

Gee

You were asked politely to use a different avatar pic and it was explained why. Try your avatar pic elsewhere and see where it gets you. You most likely won't be asked to remove it, they'll most likely do it for you.....BBShark's response was very easy to understand, no idea why you have to make such a big deal out of it. To me it looks like everything was fine and you liked it here but now that you were asked to remove this avatar picture this place really sucks ?? Wow..... Keep in mind that this is a public forum and anybody can see/read what you're posting here and keep in mind that at most other forums you would not have a chance to express your opinion as you can (and do) here...

So who are the other members who have as you call it G-rated pics as their avatar ?

Gremlin.jpg
[/IMG]
Hey, What's up Doc? Have you seen any "G" rated pictures around here?