Mad over a G rated pic.

ok I didnt want to do this

Tomorrow starts a new game..... this will be fun and piss alot of people off! Stay tuned

Last edited:
I just don't understand the 180* attitude difference over a stupid picture. It's kinda like the postal thing to me.:hunter::hunter: Maybe the forum was too much pressure to perform.:lol:

I don't understand all this concern about those buns in the avatar.

They really don't look that hot.

What a tirade of nonsense over nothing. I came to this forum to get away from this sort of childish behaviour. I can give you a link to another forum where they thrive on this sort of crap.

And now this:
Tomorrow starts a new game..... this will be fun and piss alot of people off! Stay tuned
WTF?

From that little pic, it sure looked like a nice arse but if it's deemed unacceptable to use as an avatar, then so be it - grow up or move along. You're starting to sound like a particular "super hero" we all know and love...

I'm warning you..you really do NOT want to go there. My avatar isn't a little mole for nothing and that's my only warning but I'll tell you this, if you want attention you can get it. Uncovering dirt is what little moles do you know.:devil:

I'm warning you..you really do NOT want to go there. My avatar isn't a little mole for nothing and that's my only warning but I'll tell you this, if you want attention you can get it. Uncovering dirt is what little moles do you know.:devil:

Damn right TT, I got one of those little bastards in my back yard:smash: Cant get rid of the SOB no matter what I do. :devil:

Bullshark

Damn right TT, I got one of those little bastards in my back yard:smash: Cant get rid of the SOB no matter what I do. :devil:

Bullshark

I will get off the topic here a bit,but i can tell you a way to get rid of those pesky bastards. The traps and poison do not work well at all,dont waste your money on them.
Here is what you do and what you will need. An ATV or a riding mower and a gun,i use my .22 long rifle. Ride real slow around their little tunnels the vibration and noise will make them move around and you can see the ground move as they try to get away,then start shooting.
Of course if you live in town i would not try this.

I got one of those little bastards in my back yard:smash: Cant get rid of the SOB no matter what I do. :devil:

Bullshark

pour gasoline down the tunnel and use your leaf blower to distribute the fumes evenly through the tunnel system, then throw a match.... it will sure kill the moles, destroy the tunnel system and you won't have to mow your lawn for a while :3rd:

Don't do this anywhere near your house if you have a basement, depending on how much gasoline you use and of course depending on the size of the tunnel system the explosion might damage your basement walls... :clobbered:

I got one of those little bastards in my back yard:smash: Cant get rid of the SOB no matter what I do. :devil:

Bullshark

pour gasoline down the tunnel and use your leaf blower to distribute the fumes evenly through the tunnel system, then throw a match.... it will sure kill the moles, destroy the tunnel system and you won't have to mow your lawn for a while :3rd:

Don't do this anywhere near your house if you have a basement, depending on how much gasoline you use and of course depending on the size of the tunnel system the explosion might damage your basement walls... :clobbered:
Black powder poured down the hole then when the entrance hole fills up, keep pouring the black powder so that it overflows and then make a trail Elmer Fudd style - allow the trail to go some distance. Drop a lit match onto the trail.
No idea if that would work for moles but it's good on a big meat ants nest :tomato:

I will get off the topic here a bit,but i can tell you a way to get rid of those pesky bastards. The traps and poison do not work well at all,dont waste your money on them.
Here is what you do and what you will need. An ATV or a riding mower and a gun,i use my .22 long rifle. Ride real slow around their little tunnels the vibration and noise will make them move around and you can see the ground move as they try to get away,then start shooting.

What time of day?

After years of fighting gophers, I got rid of them all in one shot. I dug open one of their holes, and tossed a 30 minute road flare in the tunnel, then covered it up. In about one minute, you could see smoke escaping from EVERY single hole, including the ones I could not see. After about 3-5 minutes, the mounds started moving as the little tennents came up gasping for air. :rofl:One good whack with the shovel, and on to the next one.
Killed them all in one day.:thumbs:

What time of day?

Evening time seems to work best. Happy hunting

What time of day?

Evening time seems to work best. Happy hunting

:rofl: You guys are killing me :lol: Reminds me of the movie "Caddyshack"

Maybe I can talk my buds in the AF to call in a JDAM strike. :bomb::hunter:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtbWSLfu5Mc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtbWSLfu5Mc[/ame]

Bullshark

Last edited:
Why not put the garden hose in one of their mounts and flush the bastards out