T-Shirt

The t-shirt guy

Are ya'll in luck. (and I owe some of you)

We do about 70,000 t-shirts every year, embrodiery, promo items(stickers, koozies, etc.)

Someone tell me what you want on a T and I'll get something going. Sweet deals for Corvette folks always. Can ship anywhere US for about $5.00. Europe not sure if it has gone up or not, used to be about $15, just takes 6-8 weeks.

Gotta make it happen prior to college football season, about 50,000 of those shirts are cardinal red with BAMA on 'em. I don't care for football but I like money.

Someone let me know.

best

tt

5-8 economy surface mail is no longer existent. Only air mail. Cram a flat rate box full o shirts, 32 bones :)

If you need the logo, let me know. Have large vector image.

5-8 economy surface mail is no longer existent. Only air mail. Cram a flat rate box full o shirts, 32 bones :)

If you need the logo, let me know. Have large vector image.

Yes, send me the logo, i'll put some other stuff together and see what we can make happen. I can take it in .eps, .ai, as long as cs2 or earlier, tired of upgrading Illustrator and Photoshop every other month :confused2: (this quarter $ falls short, hey, send out another upgrade)

great!

tt

I kow you jack up the price :crylol:

:trumpet::trumpet:

They have a NEW "large" flat rate box... it's 12x12x6

214813df8215e28.jpg

http://ircalc.usps.gov/IntlMailServices.aspx?Country=10298&M=2&P=19&O=0&sd=1

Bringing this back

To the top with this because I need a couple of new t-shirts with the logo in size XXL. If I can't drive my car, at least I can wear the shirts :amused:

If you guys would agree, I can put some stuff together with just a one color front and back which will keep cost down and we will not need to do 72+ just to break even. We could do these on an as needed basis. (1 or 2 no big deal) Just let us know. tt

If you guys would agree, I can put some stuff together with just a one color front and back which will keep cost down and we will not need to do 72+ just to break even. We could do these on an as needed basis. (1 or 2 no big deal) Just let us know. tt

Sounds great to me. Black on ash grey stands out nicely.

I'll admit up front here that I skipped to the end after reading 4 pages.

I have 2 vendors I can order T shirts from. I use them for my Handyman business. Give me something to take to them and I'll get pricing on everything from T-shirts to Jackets to Beer can sleeves. Orders can be anywhere from a dozen on up.

:drink:

Sounds great to me. Black on ash grey stands out nicely.

I'm in for a new batch.

I'm down for a shirt.
XL and I vote for a black shirt. Any color but white actually :lol:

Any hope of stickers? I could use one on my back window :)

I'm resurrecting this thread because we never heard anything more about t-shirts. Mine eventually shrank around the belly and was given to my wife. Any plans to make any more VetteMod t-shirts? :confused:

I'm resurrecting this thread because we never heard anything more about t-shirts. Mine eventually shrank around the belly and was given to my wife. Any plans to make any more VetteMod t-shirts? :confused:

Good question. I could use a few more. How about it Larry?