T-Shirt

Should gave bought in large quantities, I have 5 only 1 is stained and only usable when tinkering

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

We will have to get an idea of how many we need. I could ask tbe guy that did it last time but only with a good quantity. Quality of those was top notch

I'm in for 6 or so
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

How about a nice heavy sweatshirt, something large on back and small emblem on front?? sounds funny for a Florida resident, but it's NORTH Fl.....

:twitch::surrender:

I'd take at least a pair of them in XL, in any color since it's black.

Last edited:
I'm Still IN!

At least a pair of Large.

Gene - what do you need a sweatshirt for?
Not looking for a "hoodie,"some Iced Tea and Skittles are you?

:mobeer: Jim

At least a pair of Large.

Gene - what do you need a sweatshirt for?
Not looking for a "hoodie,"some Iced Tea and Skittles are you?

:mobeer: Jim

U much closer to the water, me in NE Florida with all that prevaling winds, I suspect the weather is a bit colder....:shocking::ill:

Count me in for 2 in XXL.

Toooo many doughnutz....:pprrtt:

Marck, we need to sticky this awhile. Get something going here.

I somehow missed out on the original purchase. Where do I find a picture of what the shirts look like? (I perused a few pages, but gave up.) I could be in for a couple size Large.

White, with Howards O/C car on front and back with our logo.

shirt.jpg

Terry is out of the T-shirt business. If there is interest, we will have to find another source. Last time only about 1/3 of the people who said they wanted one, actually bought. I ended up buying the rest and giving them away.

maybe a deposit type system is needed?? Terry Truetts shirts were top quality. I used a couple of them a LOT and they are still without holes or frays and the print is still nice and bright. Haynes Beefy Ts are also good fitting shirts.

I contacted Norm to see if he's still doing the NCRS shirts, that's a nice quality shirt too and I could use some more (and stickers too)

Stickers may be something I can easily get done, I'll ask around.

I had a VetteMod sticker made online, emailed them the file, they sent the sticker.... higher quantity is cheaper of course, think it was like $6 for one, $2 each if you buy 100.....

21497282a4a6e30.jpg

The haynes T-shirts are great quality, mine are still like new..... :1st:

Hmmmmm....would definitely want my t-shirt in black. White shows dirt and grease too easily. I have no problem with a deposit system. Also would like stickers too.

OK Gang.... My Daughter has started her own T-shirt business and already has an account or two. We are (hopefully) moving in the next week or two, maybe once we get settled in I can see if she wants to make a few silk screens for us.