Things must really be bad

TimAT

Addict, Cruise-In Bird-Run 1 Veteran
Look who showed up at that "other" forum:

Member #109378

Just from reading about his arrogance on CF I figured that was him. He seems to post on almost every thread with lengthy advice. Waaaaaaaaaay too proud of himself!!

Someone should invite him over here. We could start a special section for DB Bashing and torture him.

We could ask him about clocking our dual high output alternators and other important issues.

Someone should invite him over here. We could start a special section for DB Bashing and torture him.

We could ask him about clocking our dual high output alternators and other important issues.

NO!!!!!!!!!!

I still laugh every time I think about that one. Don't remember who had the line " remember, even if it's clocked wrong, it's still right twice a day."

I still laugh every time I think about that one. Don't remember who had the line " remember, even if it's clocked wrong, it's still right twice a day."

NO!!!!!!!!!!

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

516am, First laugh of the day, ......:p:shocking::1st:

I said that a while back.....still cracks me up....:stirpot:

I'll confess my ignorance regarding the clocking issue (I generally just skipped over any post that that guy submitted). Can someone enlighten me in 25 words or less?

"Clocking" refers to the orientation of the alternator case halves, in order to facilitate mounting orientation. (16 words)...:1st: