Things must really be bad

I'll confess my ignorance regarding the clocking issue (I generally just skipped over any post that that guy submitted). Can someone enlighten me in 25 words or less?

"Clocking" refers to the orientation of the alternator case halves, in order to facilitate mounting orientation. (16 words)...:1st:

BUT that depends on weather you have a 6-12 o'clock, 10-6, or 2-6 alt mounting, and you can only flip the front 1/2 of the case not the rear, ....

so it's possible to invert the front case and mount the main bolt upside down, but that depends on wether it's the right side or left side of the engine, and wether it's high or lo mounted.....

Crapish???

:shocking::shocking::p:beer:

Well he has not stopped lying thats for sure. In the meet and greet he stated." I am new to the forum but not new to vettes". I called him out on it. Will wait an see if my post gets deleted like one did last night.

Well he has not stopped lying thats for sure. In the meet and greet he stated." I am new to the forum but not new to vettes". I called him out on it. Will wait an see if my post gets deleted like one did last night.
Did you see his bullshit reply?

Yep, He is a "victim."
The fact he joined DC just weeks after Patrick, the guy that banned him, is COMPLETE coincidence.
They are in for a real treat.
I have talked to one of their mods, and he is already under the microscope.
It's just a matter of time before he destroys that place further.

Yeah I called him out on it and he is still in his all about Matt dream world. One of my posts was deleated when I said "Holy Batman it's Durango Boy". So he is still crying to the Mods.

One of my posts was deleated when I said "Holy Batman it's duchebag_boy ". So he is still crying to the Mods.

why would he stop crying to mods? it`s his "stock & trade"...it`s all he knows... licking the right zippers at CF worked out well until he got caught lying & stealing, they had no choice but to boot his sorry knownothing ass.......and no you don`t have to thank me for fixing your spelling, consider it my good deed for the day...

One of my posts was deleated when I said "Holy Batman it's duchebag_boy ". So he is still crying to the Mods.

why would he stop crying to mods? it`s his "stock & trade"...it`s all he knows... licking the right zippers at CF worked out well until he got caught lying & stealing, they had no choice but to boot his sorry knownothing ass.......and no you don`t have to thank me for fixing your spelling, consider it my good deed for the day...

It's ok cus I didn't know how to spell Duche :amused: