TT, you should know this fellow...

I doubt anybody here saved pics of such a mediocre female. The point is that Durango posted pics of her, stripped down in a bikini and was grotesquely proud of his accomplishment. I, coming from higher standards, found her to be a repugnant obstacle as I traversed the forum and felt obligated to correct the problem.

Now, I could not care less where some nerd sinks his sub but when he posts pics on the forum in some ill-conceived attempt at becoming a hero, then it is beyond my capability to stand idle while such provocation takes place. What ensued was nothing less than an historic public humiliation, something that was long overdue to the Durango poser.

Jesus Christ Almighty. The only man who would arbitrarily reject this woman is a pure complete faggot.

I know this is going to cause Sadistic to go on a verbal rampage,but i have to agree with JPhil on this one.

I dunno what pic birdman there sent you but I remember one on CF vaguely and wasn't overly impressed myself

She was not a glutton but lets just say that she was no Halle Berry and definitely not worthy of boasting. "Plain Jane", "milk toast", "run of the mill" terms come to mind.
The reactions we see above could be caused by several reasons;
1. birdman pulled the old switcheroo
2. some members have been consuming large quantities of alcohol leading up to the holidays
3. some members have not been laid in a long time
4. lying under those brake fluid leaking C3's for so many years has taken a toll on the eyes
5. some members prefer the "girl next door" look and are willing to overlook the deflated, sagging breast syndrome

OMG! Please tell me that you guy's don't have her picture saved for years.

I think the description that was the funniest is "rodent faced".

Yes, BB. She did indeed have rodent features, albeit with breasts that could no longer stand the rigors of gravity and were well on their way to "grandma sacs". You expect to see exposed unsightly women in National Geographic magazine but not on a corvette forum and NEVER in the context of self promotion. Durango took a hell of a beating as a result and some say, he never recovered.

Last edited: