TT, you should know this fellow...

Ok makes sense the blue boy does look like the pic Sad posted of his kid.

Last edited:
Bird, you named yourself correctly, with that ostrich-like body of yours; all belly, spindly legs and no muscle whatsoever. LMAO!! You couldn't get laid at a Vegas whorehouse with a sh1tball body like that.:rofl:

Bird, you named yourself correctly, with that ostrich-like body of yours; all belly, spindly legs and no muscle whatsoever. LMAO!! You couldn't get laid at a Vegas whorehouse with a sh1tball body like that.:rofl:

Psssst. That's not me.:D

Sadistic said:

This means a lot coming from a guy that has not posted a real pic of himself.

Yes, that's what I said, Bird posted a pic of Sadistic, the guy in the blue shirt.

....and I notice that for all the posting he has done on this thread, 'Sadie' has not denied being a pure complete faggot.....

Last edited:
I don't know, he must have had them saved on his computer? A bit disturbing ;) And yes, it is him.

....and I notice that for all the posting he has done on this thread, 'Sadie' has not denied being a pure complete faggot.....

LOL!! It seems that somebody is upset, GayPhil or was this statement some sort of feeble homosexual recruiting technique that you learned in a hillbilly Colorado bath house?

Last edited:
LMAO!! This hillbilly hippy goon is calling me a "complete faggot"??? My bet is that the only piece of ass he has had in recent years is sitting next to him in this pic. Poor dog. You can see by the glowing eyes that she has lost her soul on GayPhil's march into sodomy.

664833219fcacb2.jpg

Last edited: