A guy so pissed he could spit

You are wrong Gene,all you need is the right lawyer and you can sue and win for anything.
You can even win a lawsuite over being burnt by hot coffee :bonkers:

Kev, You rong, depends on the state you in....here in Florida you pays your own lawyers fees and the other guys pays his, win loose or draw...not awardable as part of judgements.....

second off, to sue for some 40 grand like I tried to do, a decade ago, I had a probable lawyer bill of 15 grand UN awardable bux and that was a LO bid on the job....that was to be paid win loose or draw.....

so check your laws, and try collecting in another state, NOT happening....

the practical effects of doing civil suits anymore are so crazy for the wronged person, may as well take a gun to them.....

and so one day, I have the addresses in file.....

and know how to get updates.....with phone numbers.....

:hunter:

Yes you can get it in Florida.
I've got a court order from last november awarding me my lawyers fees.
Collecting it is another story. I won't get it, but their credit will be screwed up. I can do that.

Get a better lawyer Gene.

" am also in the process of seeking legal remedies against all three and a couple others at Corvette Forums "...

Well,the seller does have $500 to start the process....:bonkers: :D

The guy can't DO jack freeking nuttin' bet on THAT.....

ain't happening, and all the panties in a wad forever more will NOT CHANGE that fact....

:shocking:

You are wrong Gene,all you need is the right lawyer and you can sue and win for anything.

He will have the best, Bat Boy.:tomato:

" am also in the process of seeking legal remedies against all three and a couple others at Corvette Forums "...

Well,the seller does have $500 to start the process....:bonkers: :D

The guy can't DO jack freeking nuttin' bet on THAT.....

ain't happening, and all the panties in a wad forever more will NOT CHANGE that fact....

:shocking:

He will have the best, Bat Boy.:tomato:

These cases are years old now, and what you all don't know about Florida law would fill suitcases, there in NO winning in this state, all the crooks need is a slick adviser and they skate clean and not a thing you can do about it.....BTDT......:gurney:

We shall see what happens when letters from seller including E-bay documents get to CF...that may be all it takes to send DB on his way..:smash:

Developing....

Ain't going to happen this time...seller will make a deal with the second highest bidder and pocket the $500. Maybe he'll get the boot from Ebay....but then he'll just buy/sell through one of his bb's.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was purchased with the best offer by one bidder. So a second chance offer is moot. DB reminds me of the redheaded stepchild that lacked the proper attention growing up. He went over the line getting involved in something he shouldn't. Yes contact the seller if you see something wrong and if he is not receptive so be it, but never go contact the buyer it is the buyers responsiblity to do his homework. Like most of DB's replies to posts by other his comments don't hold any water. And I feel bad for first time C-3 owners that seek information and wind up with half azzed answers. I have been sent to band camp over this toad because I made a comment over the pictures of his seats he was so proud of. The driver seat had such a nasty stain on it and I made a comment about it. Just that it was "nasty looking" to post a picture of it on a fourm. I was accused of harassment oh well it may not be the last time. I hope the seller gets a good hold of his nut sack and squeeze for a long time. I grew wise to this kid just from his profile "Car builder but not professionally" Whats up with that?:tomato:

I grew wise to this kid just from his profile "Car builder but not professionally" Whats up with that?:tomato:

well, he spends alot of time at Hooters and on the internet of course and he is now posting about pizza so maybe he either delivers pizza or he takes pizza internet orders because as we all know he don`t know shit about Corvettes.....
redvetracr :evil:

I just read most of it

If I was buying a C3 I sure would want dboys expert opinion on it, hes the corvette master

I have a feeling I may get banned at CF again

I'll have to hold myself back

Ain't going to happen this time...seller will make a deal with the second highest bidder and pocket the $500. Maybe he'll get the boot from Ebay....but then he'll just buy/sell through one of his bb's.

I believe it was purchased with the best offer by one bidder. So a second chance offer is moot

When I typed that, I was looking at what the seller wrote at the end of his communication with the buyer:

I am sorry things did not work From here I cut of communication with him and "e-bay refunded" my listing fees and the car will be sold to the next bidder.

Last edited: