A guy so pissed he could spit

How?? Who knows for sure? But, if they get DP or CF in a judgement, it could make all forums nervous.:clobbered:

ONLY the forums that let someone like "him" post whatever nonsense, bullshit and mis-information he cares to post...all day long have any reason to be nervous......he has been caught lying, stealing and cheating, and time after time they sanitized and deleted threads to protect him.....EVERY TIME someone calls him on something stupid he posts he cries to a mod like a little girl saying he is being attacked....and because they seem to know even less about Corvettes than he does they sanitize and/or delete the threads where he has stepped (once again) into shit. This time (if they were smart) they would quit protecting him and let him deal with the abuse HE DESERVES all by himself.
From the Seller:
Honestly guys I am not a hot head but when someone backs me up in a corner i come out swingin'......I might be old but I ain't stupid. 35 year auto shop and machine shop owner, retired....Still ASE Certified Master, Ex-GM/Pontiac mechanic from the 60's. Hince the 64 Goat. Tom Sully started this 9 months ago trying to goad me into something and I ignored him. He just could not let it be though. Well he is gettin what he wanted and with his good friends the "Columbia Sharks"...what a laugh.. By the way I fixed the webpage. Anything else....Oh the egg crates are missing because that front end is called a monza front end that was special ordered from GM...research it....end of story. You see, all I ever said was it was from the factory and would nor elaborate to the CF jerks like DB,sully, etc......and the likes...
I now sell medical supplies all over the world, lot easier than twistin wrenches and a hell of a lot more profitable.....besides I can sell directly from my motorhome while playing.......Did I also mention that I was into mining. Well I spent the last ten years of my life as a certified legal associate and have filed more briefs in the Federal Courts against the Bureau of Land Management than Carters got Liver Pills. Once defended a poor javelina that the Arizona Game and Fish was going to destroy for no reason and whipped their butts to the tune of 178,000.00 dollars and Hanna the Javelina is alive and well in Hertige Park Zoo in Prescott Arizona.
The kicker is my younger brother is an attorney about 50 miles from where ole DB lives. I do the paper work and my brother files it. Oh and I'm retired and don't even have social security income yet, so I will be able to file "in forma paupris" and "pro se".
Roger Best to All....well except db and sully..lol

Patrocinum....are you the seller....or?

How?? Who knows for sure? But, if they get DP or CF in a judgement, it could make all forums nervous.:clobbered:

ONLY the forums that let someone like "him" post whatever nonsense, bullshit and mis-information he cares to post...all day long have any reason to be nervous......he has been caught lying, stealing and cheating, and time after time they sanitized and deleted threads to protect him.....EVERY TIME someone calls him on something stupid he posts he cries to a mod like a little girl saying he is being attacked....and because they seem to know even less about Corvettes than he does they sanitize and/or delete the threads where he has stepped (once again) into shit. This time (if they were smart) they would quit protecting him and let him deal with the abuse HE DESERVES all by himself.
From the Seller:
Honestly guys I am not a hot head but when someone backs me up in a corner i come out swingin'......I might be old but I ain't stupid. 35 year auto shop and machine shop owner, retired....Still ASE Certified Master, Ex-GM/Pontiac mechanic from the 60's. Hince the 64 Goat. Tom Sully started this 9 months ago trying to goad me into something and I ignored him. He just could not let it be though. Well he is gettin what he wanted and with his good friends the "Columbia Sharks"...what a laugh.. By the way I fixed the webpage. Anything else....Oh the egg crates are missing because that front end is called a monza front end that was special ordered from GM...research it....end of story. You see, all I ever said was it was from the factory and would nor elaborate to the CF jerks like DB,sully, etc......and the likes...
I now sell medical supplies all over the world, lot easier than twistin wrenches and a hell of a lot more profitable.....besides I can sell directly from my motorhome while playing.......Did I also mention that I was into mining. Well I spent the last ten years of my life as a certified legal associate and have filed more briefs in the Federal Courts against the Bureau of Land Management than Carters got Liver Pills. Once defended a poor javelina that the Arizona Game and Fish was going to destroy for no reason and whipped their butts to the tune of 178,000.00 dollars and Hanna the Javelina is alive and well in Hertige Park Zoo in Prescott Arizona.
The kicker is my younger brother is an attorney about 50 miles from where ole DB lives. I do the paper work and my brother files it. Oh and I'm retired and don't even have social security income yet, so I will be able to file "in forma paupris" and "pro se".
Roger Best to All....well except db and sully..lol

Patrocinum....are you the seller....or?

As a matter of record.....Yes and the name patrocinum I've had since 1998 and it means "advocate or defender" in old english law.

Last edited:
Well, if his jaw drops to the floor from that he can reset it in the socket himself :D

Have you started the ball rolling yet Patrocinum? Any word back from CF and/or eBay, apart from what's in the link?

I wonder if eBay will send sully or DB to camp? I wonder if CF will put a gag order on DB?

The thot plickens...

First craigslist link is no longer live.

Flagged for removal is that I get.....

I need a cliffs notes on this.....

who is what?? and too many handles....

Matt/DB we know....

Sully is Patro here now???

sorry, best I can recollect.....players and scorecards.....

:fishing:

Saudivette your just fishin for DB, you post one thing over at CF and the something different over her. Would not suprise me if your not a cloned DB:harhar:

Saudivette your just fishin for DB, you post one thing over at CF and the something different over her. Would not suprise me if your not a cloned DB:harhar:

I'm a bit offended at your post and the email you were kind enough to send me...
This is a message from Patrocinum at VetteMOD.com ( http://www.vettemod.com/forum/index.php ). The VetteMOD.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.
This is the message:

You know what sport, your a flip floppin db suck up, You post one thing on CF and something else over here. whats upwith that. I thinkI'll post "your post" on the different pages...aussie,,,,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.............

I can't for the life of me think of what you're talking about but if you think being courteous to someone makes them a kiss arse, then YOU are the one with the problem, certainly not me.

Several years ago, I asked what I needed to look for when buying a 2nd hand hydroboost unit. DB chimed in straight away and offered to get me one. I didn't even mind paying "retail" price if needed, but DB went to a wrecking yard, removed a hydro unit, cleaned it, packaged it up and sent it to me and only asked me to pay what it cost him, which was bugger all.

I don't have the passionate dislike for him that some guys do and it costs me nothing to be courteous but if you're going to post some thread where I'm being a "db suck up" make sure you also trawl through the forum and post a couple of threads where I've also told him he's wrong about something. Are you also going to post copies of the threads where other members of this forum and DC are courteous to DB or is it just me you have a hard-on for?

Just as a side note, I didn't actually agree with what DB did on your eBay sale and I was genuinely curious as to what you could sue him with. However, I couldn't care less now. Heheh, I'd laugh my arse off if he counter sued you and your factory-original Corvette, into the poor house.

But... you feel free to post whatever you wish and enjoy your hate filled life :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: