A guy so pissed he could spit

You know what sport, your a flip floppin db suck up, You post one thing on CF and something else over here. whats upwith that. I thinkI'll post "your post" on the different pages...aussie,,,,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.............

I was originally interested in the outcome of this issue. But...with this type of mentality, I just lost all interest:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, MYBAD, I know I know, but hell this is more fun than I've had in a long time. Sometimes a good ol' food fight is a wonderful release.

I'll be good.

if i have to

i guess

really

fer sure

i promise

no really

i mean it

honest

:goodevil:

You know what sport, your a flip floppin db suck up, You post one thing on CF and something else over here. whats upwith that. I thinkI'll post "your post" on the different pages...aussie,,,,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.............

I was originally interested in the outcome of this issue. But...with this type of mentality, I just lost all interest:(

His "support" just went down the drain.

And, a note to you Patrocinum, using racial slurs won't be tolerated at VM.

Last edited:
Hey Shark FXXX YXX, you don't make my living. Ban all you want you stupid fXXX. You all served your your purpose and I got great coverage. Thanks and fXXk you all. And by the way Shark, I still don't like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Please Ban me because I won't be back ....Good photo of you Phil looks just like the plane pic.......

You can use this language at home when you're talking to your wife/kids/parents - there it might be accepted, here at VetteMOD it's not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudivette, you can type ASS. You don't have to mess up the spelling for fear of getting banned, it's a real word.

See:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
ass1
–noun
1. a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.

It also means:

3. a stupid, foolish, or stubborn person. :quote: :amused:

Patrocinum, I'm scrolling through lots of sh*t talking but I haven't seen anything substantial. Are you really going to sue him about the e-bay auction? Have you started the process? Because from my perspective, all of this forum nonsense is just going to show DB that he's gotten to you. It might even be amusing to him.

Hey Shark Fuck You, you don't make my living. Ban all you want you stupid fuck. You all served your your purpose and I got great coverage. Thanks and fuck you all. And by the way Shark, I still don't like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Please Ban me because I won't be back ....Good photo of you Phil looks just like the plane pic.......

You have some problems. Your stay here is over.

Good luck with your little internet crusade dumbass.

Hey Shark, I love You. You all served your your purpose and I got great coverage. And by the way Shark, I still like playing with dolls in the sandbox.
Please Ban me I don't play well with others.

Fixed it. Give out the prize :banned:

Michael.

are you a righty or a lefty?[/QUOTE]

wife says center field...

:hunter::hunter::evil::nuts:

What the hell happened here? Looks like someone forgot his pills.
Not quite sure what happened. I asked him a civil question and ended up on his shit list.

Maybe he's one of those crazy old people you see on the streets shouting about Jesus and how he's coming to take names and kick ass??

Thanks for the support though guys, I appreciate it. I don't know how we "served our purpose" though :huh:

Not quite sure what happened. I asked him a civil question and ended up on his shit list.

Maybe he's one of those crazy old people you see on the streets shouting about Jesus and how he's coming to take names and kick ass??

Thanks for the support though guys, I appreciate it. I don't know how we "served our purpose" though :huh:

Looks like our "purpose" was to help him show that he is a lunatic! I think it worked for him :nuts:

What the hell happened here? Looks like someone forgot his pills.

If I might....I think after (you know who) sent him an ebay message and subsequent e-mails claiming to be an innocent bystander (gee, lying once again), telling him what a great guy (you know who is) he became paranoid, so I think every question appeared to be a question from (you know who) or one of his suckup butt buddies.....how would any of you take it if someone snatched $12K away from you? I know I would be pissed.....I also know from experience most of the crap that punk has pulled has pissed off plenty of us, the lying, the stealing, the cheating, his nonsense pushed some to the point of quitting CF and a others getting banned.....it also might have had something to do with a certain forum being started.....
redvetracr

Last edited:
Sorry, MYBAD, I know I know, but hell this is more fun than I've had in a long time. Sometimes a good ol' food fight is a wonderful release.

huh ??

My reminder about personal attacks was directed to the lunatic who just 'left' :D