A guy so pissed he could spit

It got shut down to protect the guilty...as expected:clobbered: Anyone care to see a "bikini car wash" thread? taunt001.gif

rumor has it he was told NO MORE bikini car wash threads.....

Remember a long long time ago the discussions you had with DB and flywheels.
I think you may have taught him something. :banghead:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showpost.php?p=1566668183&postcount=8 :mime:

Soon he will wed, knock her up, have twins, buy a minivan, and Hooter's, twin washer pumps, and bling will be but a bedtime story. :yahoo::goodnight:

It got shut down to protect the guilty...as expected:clobbered:

No, I was just there--it's still open.

QUOTE]
I meant mdbelanger's post linking to the sellers craigslist ad had been shut down, sanitized or obliterated to protect the ever famous DB bikini guy. I also think, with this acceptable forum, we should allow Patrocinum to dig his own grave deep enough that the shit falls in on top of him. The other forums want to control how quick someone is banned or protected for some insane reason. Let this prick dig deeper and deeper to prove his case so he can "pove" his point on the GM option or rid the forum worlds of misinformation:gurney:

Soon he will wed, knock her up, have twins, buy a minivan, and Hooter's, twin washer pumps, and bling will be but a bedtime story. :yahoo::goodnight:
From twin CS alts and advancing forward to twin washer pumps (one for each blade?) W in TF??? Will we end up with twin Columbia SuperHero's? Oh shit...DUCK!

Re-read Patrocinum's comments in link...don't think he ever mentioned the "factory" installed the 'monza' cowl vents...just that "option" was "ordered" from GM...but no RPO exists....clever play on words....and as I recall,factory egg crates were mounted
with screws...???? So...is there a hole behind the factory egg crate fender grille...???

Here are a couple of quotes from him

Oh the egg crates are missing because that front end is called a monza front end that was special ordered from GM...research it....end of story. You see, all I ever said was it was from the factory

...THE DAM CORVETTE CAME FROM THE FACTORY THAT WAY SPECIAL ORDER, UNDERSTAND THAT.....

Certainly implies it as factory installed :confused:

Here are a couple of quotes from him

Oh the egg crates are missing because that front end is called a monza front end that was special ordered from GM...research it....end of story. You see, all I ever said was it was from the factory

...THE DAM CORVETTE CAME FROM THE FACTORY THAT WAY SPECIAL ORDER, UNDERSTAND THAT.....

Certainly implies it as factory installed :confused:

A factory installed 'Monza" front end??? I have never seen a reference to it in any GM Vette parts book. Maybe I just MISSED it.:amazed:

:lol::lol::lol:

You don't even have a clue, do you Grampocinium?

I agree. Wayne is my friend, and no DB.:wink:

I agree Wayne is a stand up guy....except when he lays down.:zzz:

Aw man--look who he's laying down with!!! I'd never get up if I was him! ('Cept maybe to get another glass of wine & some more rubbing oil...) :D

No shit. Wayne's a lucky man. (Except for that desert bull shit):banghead:

and as I recall,factory egg crates were mounted
with screws...???? So...is there a hole behind the factory egg crate fender grille...???
two screws on top and a threaded stud on the bottom:thumbs: And yes, a big hole

Last edited: