A guy so pissed he could spit

Hey Shark Fuck You, you don't make my living. Ban all you want you stupid fuck. You all served your your purpose and I got great coverage. Thanks and fuck you all. And by the way Shark, I still don't like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Please Ban me because I won't be back ....Good photo of you Phil looks just like the plane pic.......

You have some problems. Your stay here is over.

Good luck with your little internet crusade dumbass.

Wow. He beat Turds record for fastest out the door.:trumpet:

What the hell happened here? Looks like someone forgot his pills.
Not quite sure what happened. I asked him a civil question and ended up on his shit list.

Maybe he's one of those crazy old people you see on the streets shouting about Jesus and how he's coming to take names and kick ass??

Thanks for the support though guys, I appreciate it. I don't know how we "served our purpose" though :huh:

If I might....I think after (you know who) sent him an ebay message and subsequent e-mails claiming to be an innocent bystander (gee, lying once again), telling him what a great guy (you know who is) he became paranoid, so I think every question appeared to be a question from (you know who) or one of his suckup butt buddies.....how would any of you take it if someone snatched $12K away from you? I know I would be pissed.....I also know from experience most of the crap that punk has pulled has pissed off plenty of us, the lying, the stealing, the cheating, his nonsense pushed some to the point of quitting CF and a others getting banned.....it also might have had something to do with a certain forum being started.....
redvetracr

Have to agree with you there, but in the end acting like he did isn't going to help his case much and is a sure way to get banned EVERYWHERE

I'd love nothing more than to see that punk who shall not be named go down in flames.

Hey c'mon man. don't fuck me up. I'm trying to legitimately inquire as to the truth about this alleged option. I'm not trying to start a cat fight over there. You know, whatever 'issues' anybody has with DB, I feel he did raise a legitimate point, and if he's in the right, then let it be acknowledged. As it was pointed out before, even a broken clock is right twice a day (or once in Europe!).
Of course I'm not yapping about the reason behind my inquiry over there, I don't want the thread to be shut down arbitrarily. But I'm sure many people there recognize why I posted that question. Especially the leprechaun. So be cool, let it take its course, let's just see. OK?

;)

John

Last edited:
douchebag_boy has posted more bad advise, mis information and nonsense than any other fifty C-3 guys combined, should we notify everyone he has given advise to? he has lied, cheated and stolen AND BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED at CF....try telling him he is wrong, try posting that he is a liar and a thief and lets see how far it gets you before he cries "attack" and it gets you an all expenses paid trip to banned camp. It wasn`t him who raised the point but sully, it was douchebag_boy who went crying to the buyer.....this time he crossed the line and deserves to pay...maybe the mods and admns at CF who have been protecting him for two years will pay his legal bills, but I doubt it. the mods at CF have a line, it goes something like this..."check the source and your facts before using any information posted here". the same goes for ebay...DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you buy.....this is the internet it ain`t Walmart.

They seem to go crazy about the bikini car wash

Do they not realize what the internet contains :lol:

It got shut down to protect the guilty...as expected:clobbered:

No, I was just there--it's still open.

Hey, I do agree with all the things brought up about Dough_boy & the bullshit he presents as fact & the way he is protected over there, but what chafes me most of all is that he just won't fucking stop talking and has no fucking clue that some people get sick & tired of his constant blathering.....He pisses me off to no end as well. But I guess in this case it wa Gramprostate who pissed me off so quickly and made me want to do whatever was needed to shoot him down. And I am curious about that "option"--I by no stretch of the imagination know all there is to know about these cars. And I did miss the fact that it was not he who pointed out the BS, but Sully, so I stand corrected there.

Oh well, now back to our regularly scheduled show, "Hooters Girls & the Carwash of Doom" :cool:

Last edited: