A guy so pissed he could spit

Someone pulled out

In time? Did he spit? Or did he shit? No matter--- I'm sure a timely application of the douche_bag could help.

"Why won't you let me help?"

(Why do I have this dream-like vision of a black velvet painting of a little kitten with big black eyes peering forlornly up at me while trapped in the flaming wreckage of an overturned Dodge SUV??
And why is my mental reaction to said vision to turn my back and walk away??)

Gosh, I guess I need help. Whatever shall I do?? Who will help me??

smiley-face-pukin-blue.gif

Wow! I just read that page (from the link) from start to finish and I think it could end up quite uncomfortable for DB and even possibly CF...

I wind up on the fence over this one, I can see where DB wanted to warn the purchaser the car was not all as presented.....

should he have??? I can say I would have been tempted to do so myself, especially if he was a CF member.......

one of them threads I didn't follow untilll the shit hit the fan....

the car is either right or NOT, and so lets the chips fall.....

I think the seller got caught up in something most anyone knowing jack about sharks, would know....

I"m hardly familiar with any styling nuance from year to year,....but missing gill plates for my year I know is INcorrect....cause mine are heavily modded years ago and NEVER there when I bought this car.....knew that from the git go....woopie doo....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::banned:

I guess I see why so many people don't like him. Not defending him here but I don't think those gills necessarily mean that the car was in an accident.

I'm in the process of adding the 82 front bumper and 82 fenders to my 78 right now. And my front end is perfect, I can post pics to prove it. I just like the look and function of the 82 bumper.

I just had a thought. Yea, that's two this week.

The way this plays out COULD effect all forums. :sos:

How?? some lawyer?? bullshit, those suits take some years to settle, then when the news of them gets out on the net, and the filings are public record in ANY court of the nation.....the ridicule goes crazy and everyone party to the suit against any innocent party....like here, CF, DC wherever the humor runs even Clarance Darrow off.....

various people still entitled to tell the truth, now wether it's a thing to get involved is another story.....

ME, I"m too lazy.....but newbies need help too....:banned:

How?? some lawyer?? bullshit, those suits take some years to settle, then when the news of them gets out on the net, and the filings are public record in ANY court of the nation.....the ridicule goes crazy and everyone party to the suit against any innocent party....like here, CF, DC wherever the humor runs even Clarance Darrow off.....

various people still entitled to tell the truth, now wether it's a thing to get involved is another story.....

How?? Who knows for sure? But, if they get DP or CF in a judgement, it could make all forums nervous.:clobbered:

How?? Who knows for sure? But, if they get DP or CF in a judgement, it could make all forums nervous.:clobbered:

NOT happening.....just NOT....for one thing CF moves their headquarters or whover owns them to....FLORIDA....guaranfreekingTEED any judgement is useless.....too many slick lawyers and weak laws to cover against that....even IF CF et al loose the initial case....

that seller ain't GOT 15 grand to file the suit with any prayer of winning....

I can tell most anyone about all sorts of business/civil laws in this country, and the eventual outcome of any suits.....there are a FEW states they MAY be worth the paper they printed on, but DAMN few...

talk to a practical lawyers who MAY tell the truth over this crap....

why in hell you think there are SO many public awareness sections and consumver advocates on the TV every night?? local news, that is to burn the crooks....they can't be gotten in court, so maybe very public advocates can take them on.....

NOT happening.....just NOT....for one thing CF moves their headquarters or whover owns them to....FLORIDA....guaranfreekingTEED any judgement is useless.....too many slick lawyers and weak laws to cover against that....even IF CF et al loose the initial case....

that seller ain't GOT 15 grand to file the suit with any prayer of winning....

I can tell most anyone about all sorts of business/civil laws in this country, and the eventual outcome of any suits.....there are a FEW states they MAY be worth the paper they printed on, but DAMN few...

talk to a practical lawyers who MAY tell the truth over this crap....

why in hell you think there are SO many public awareness sections and consumver advocates on the TV every night?? local news, that is to burn the crooks....they can't be gotten in court, so maybe very public advocates can take them on.....

Ok, so DP is fine.

I was worried.:suspicious::huh2::bullshit:

ONLY the forums that let someone like "him" post whatever nonsense, bullshit and mis-information he cares to post...all day long have any reason to be nervous......he has been caught lying, stealing and cheating, and time after time they sanitized and deleted threads to protect him.....EVERY TIME someone calls him on something stupid he posts he cries to a mod like a little girl saying he is being attacked....and because they seem to know even less about Corvettes than he does they sanitize and/or delete the threads where he has stepped (once again) into shit. This time (if they were smart) they would quit protecting him and let him deal with the abuse HE DESERVES all by himself.

ONLY the forums that let someone like "him" post whatever nonsense, bullshit and mis-information he cares to post...all day long have any reason to be nervous......he has been caught lying, stealing and cheating, and time after time they sanitized and deleted threads to protect him.....EVERY TIME someone calls him on something stupid he posts he cries to a mod like a little girl saying he is being attacked....and because they seem to know even less about Corvettes than he does they sanitize and/or delete the threads where he has stepped (once again) into shit. This time (if they were smart) they would quit protecting him and let him deal with the abuse HE DESERVES all by himself.

Works for me.:beer:

From the Seller:
Honestly guys I am not a hot head but when someone backs me up in a corner i come out swingin'......I might be old but I ain't stupid. 35 year auto shop and machine shop owner, retired....Still ASE Certified Master, Ex-GM/Pontiac mechanic from the 60's. Hince the 64 Goat. Tom Sully started this 9 months ago trying to goad me into something and I ignored him. He just could not let it be though. Well he is gettin what he wanted and with his good friends the "Columbia Sharks"...what a laugh.. By the way I fixed the webpage. Anything else....Oh the egg crates are missing because that front end is called a monza front end that was special ordered from GM...research it....end of story. You see, all I ever said was it was from the factory and would nor elaborate to the CF jerks like DB,sully, etc......and the likes...
I now sell medical supplies all over the world, lot easier than twistin wrenches and a hell of a lot more profitable.....besides I can sell directly from my motorhome while playing.......Did I also mention that I was into mining. Well I spent the last ten years of my life as a certified legal associate and have filed more briefs in the Federal Courts against the Bureau of Land Management than Carters got Liver Pills. Once defended a poor javelina that the Arizona Game and Fish was going to destroy for no reason and whipped their butts to the tune of 178,000.00 dollars and Hanna the Javelina is alive and well in Hertige Park Zoo in Prescott Arizona.
The kicker is my younger brother is an attorney about 50 miles from where ole DB lives. I do the paper work and my brother files it. Oh and I'm retired and don't even have social security income yet, so I will be able to file "in forma paupris" and "pro se".
Roger Best to All....well except db and sully..lol

this shit is obviously far past my understanding, so I just going to read and try refraining from any posts, other than my amusement.....

:surrender::hunter:

this shit is obviously far past my understanding, so I just going to read and try refraining from any posts, other than my amusement.....

:bullshit: You will refraine for a whole 10 min's,and then you will start squirmin in your seat,and it will be all over with after that :harhar:

:lol::lol:

:bullshit: You will refraine for a whole 10 min's,and then you will start squirmin in your seat,and it will be all over with after that :harhar:

:lol::lol:
:hunter::hunter::bullshit::stirpot::sos::suicide::lol::(:ghost::chinese::huh2::rose: