CF hacked?

having no firewall and virus protection is stupid, a PC hooked up to the internet alone, no activity on it will be infected for sure in 20 minutes

TT , how does a firewall work and what the hell is it. I assume its a protection thing. I think my computer has firewalls and my wireless router "says" it has firewalls. I guess I've been pretty lucky (knock on wood) with this newest computer not really knowing much about computers other than how to turn the switch on.

Yeh, join the club, my wife's computer is attended by her, the neighborhood geek, and then 2-3 levels of UBER geeks, and I"m on the router and same modem ...we all deal with Comcast, and so I"m told I"m safe by default....damn if I know....it's all I can do to find pictures on here, I do it so seldom...takes me 3-4 attempts to find the program to resize shit to d/load so as not send all the servers into a hizzy fit....:lol::hunter:

The fact that you're on a router w/ hardware firewall helps. As for having no firewall at all, you are prbably running the windows firewall which isn't great but it helps.

It may not only be CF, I'm having trouble responig on LS1tech too. The reply screens dont seem to be working correctly.
BTW, this was also a test, no problems here.

That's what you get off when you piss off Vbulletin users (owned by internet Brands). These people write hacks and mods for the software (some get implemented in later versions)...what better group of people to have against you LOL They will hack your forum :D Weird thing is, Thirdgen still works. Haven't checked the other IB sites so maybe it's not Vbulletin related but someone got kicked off OT again :D

The old saying - What goes around comes around..... :lol:

Personally, I couldn't be happier. No one deserves it more than the folks at CF.:stirpot:

Pissant99 must have pissed someone off....again :rofl:

you mean pewter prick? I hope the hackers get him in particular!:D

Yes.... pewter prick & powertrip pissant99 are the same asshole.And wouldn't that be great if the hackers gave him a "special" Christmas gift:wink:

fail-owned-sorry-herpes.jpg

Something like that? :D

GDiana not a mod of CF anymore? :search:

I think he is. I had to ask him to fix a thread for me a few months back. That was before I knew his rep...

GDiana not a mod of CF anymore? :search:

Yeh, the canned him over some stupid shit, something about having a cat in his apartment....:lol::lol::rofl:

Banned :confused::huh2::banned:

I know he lost his mod status because he posted for help keeping his cat in the apartment that had a signed covenant against any pets on premises, he was trying all sort of devious shit to keep the cat....long thread about it....

then I dunno for sure what happened, but I know he lost his moderator status over it....

dunno if he was actually banned or not....

:stirpot::toothbrush:

CATS

Ya, they're real cute.

Left the car outside one nite and this is from cats. Owners around here think it's great to let them run free.

DSC09568.jpg

DSC09570.jpg

From the looks of that shit I doubt any weapons will be needed, you might need a shovel to bury him,that cat was sick. :sick:

What do you suggest 9mm, AK, 12ga, 38 special, 22 or pellet rifle???
Just kidding, a neighbor of mine shot a bird a few years ago and got arrested, was a felony. :hunter:

I started trapping in a cage using cat nip (looks like pot) works great and take them to the animal control. Totally legal.
Let the neglectful owners pay to get them out. :harhar:

Got 4 so far.

I started trapping in a cage using cat nip (looks like pot) works great and take them to the animal control. Totally legal.
Let the neglectful owners pay to get them out. :harhar:

Got 4 so far.

Noonie, I am gonna do that too. I built a planter out front last year. Since then, I have a new neighbor next door with 3 cats that thinks my planter is a G.D. catbox. I started throwing the crap over the fence, but after two weeks, he didn't get the hint.
The same SOB has lost two dogs in 6 months. One ran away, and one tried to stop a car with his head.:bullshit:

What do you suggest 9mm, AK, 12ga, 38 special, 22 or pellet rifle???
Just kidding, a neighbor of mine shot a bird a few years ago and got arrested, was a felony. :hunter:

.22 bolt action rifle......saw the barrel off at 17" (16" is the legal limit but I'd
keep at 17 just to be safe) ..... .22 "SHORT" ammo or anything labeled Sub-Sonic.
You can make a suppressor out of PVC pipe and fender washers. No need to
thread the barrel just make it slip over and have a tightening (lock) screw on the side.
A .22 doesn't create enough pressure to blow it off.

Trust me..... NO ONE will ever hear a sound. You'll make more noise spitting
tobacco than this gun will make ........ :wink: :D

It is not the cats fault, it is the pet owners responsibility to keep his animal contained and controlled. His job is to make sure that his animals can not get out to harm anyone or anything.

Shoot the owner:hunter::suicide: