CF hacked?

It is not the cats fault, it is the pet owners responsibility to keep his animal contained and controlled. His job is to make sure that his animals can not get out to harm anyone or anything.

Shoot the owner:hunter::suicide:

They frown on that around here.:wink:

I started trapping in a cage using cat nip (looks like pot) works great and take them to the animal control. Totally legal.
Let the neglectful owners pay to get them out. :harhar:

Got 4 so far.

Noonie, I am gonna do that too. I built a planter out front last year. Since then, I have a new neighbor next door with 3 cats that thinks my planter is a G.D. catbox. I started throwing the crap over the fence, but after two weeks, he didn't get the hint.
The same SOB has lost two dogs in 6 months. One ran away, and one tried to stop a car with his head.:bullshit:

AHHH, the great cat war, shades of me/ex in the townhouse complex in '79-80.....

neighbor doing that trap shit, and a disagreement over use of common lawn space, they wanted it for a playground, but it was a lawn space....

anyway, there was two groups of neighbors on either side of the street talking and glaring at each other....so this is the funny part....

the neighbor gal's cat, takes off from our group, and runs across the street to their side, and I SWEAR, right dead center of the lawn, stops and leaves a steaming pile....then scampers for the woods behind....it was SO funny that both sides of the street burst into laughter.....

about a month after we moved into a single family home, the old neighbors got in touch, wondering if WE had anything to do with the graffitti on the trapper's house...brick/painted with spray cans....shit, talk about major crap....I guess it was some kids in the hood, getting revenge for their trapped animals....

30 years later that pix of the cat running, shitting, and leaving that steaming pile about makes my day.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

there is NO amount of money in Hollywood to make that happen on the silver screen, ya just hadda been there....

:cool:

I started trapping in a cage using cat nip (looks like pot) works great and take them to the animal control. Totally legal.
Let the neglectful owners pay to get them out. :harhar:

Got 4 so far.

Noonie, I am gonna do that too. I built a planter out front last year. Since then, I have a new neighbor next door with 3 cats that thinks my planter is a G.D. catbox. I started throwing the crap over the fence, but after two weeks, he didn't get the hint.
The same SOB has lost two dogs in 6 months. One ran away, and one tried to stop a car with his head.:bullshit:

We had 2 German Shepherds for over 12 years and never let them run loose.
If someone wants to let their pets run loose, put diapers on them or buy a 100 acre farm.

You can make a suppressor out of PVC pipe and fender washers. No need to
thread the barrel just make it slip over and have a tightening (lock) screw on the side.
A .22 doesn't create enough pressure to blow it off.
:D

Holy sheepshit man. :amazed:
The penalty for just possession of a silencer of any type is a long stay in the federal pen.
Made one years ago and after I found that out, melted it with my torch so it couldn't even be recognized. Neighbor hired a machinist that did time for this. They are real serious about that shit.

It is not the cats fault, it is the pet owners responsibility to keep his animal contained and controlled. His job is to make sure that his animals can not get out to harm anyone or anything.

Shoot the owner:hunter::suicide:

Totally agree, but the owners don't care and it's the cat that shits and pisses all over. :tomato:

AHHH, the great cat war, shades of me/ex in the townhouse complex in '79-80.....

neighbor doing that trap shit, and a disagreement over use of common lawn space, they wanted it for a playground, but it was a lawn space....
:cool:

I'm not the brightest person around, but I don't tell anyone about the trapping. Let them deal with animal control when searching for Tinkerbell.
Down the street, a woman had bowls on the front porch and saw at least a dozen cats there. I don't care what her house smells like, but I don't like the smell of catpiss walking out my front door first thing in the morning.

I had a lengthy conversation with the animal control sheriff about what I could and couldn't do.
In Florida, stray cats and unregistered, uncontained cats are considered wild animals. Feeding wild animals is fine of up to $5000.00, same as feeding an alligator. Never heard of it being used, but I know it has been threatened.

This hood is full of stray cats that are attracted to my wife, she feeds them, she showed up and the whole damn ZOO came along....it's funny how that happens.....3 got 3 outdoor moochers, only ONE of which is nice and friendly....and declawed....her name is Roofis....because of where we found her....

Blame the wife, I just live here in the bank's house...

:rofl::rofl:

What do you suggest 9mm, AK, 12ga, 38 special, 22 or pellet rifle???
Just kidding, a neighbor of mine shot a bird a few years ago and got arrested, was a felony. :hunter:

.22 bolt action rifle......saw the barrel off at 17" (16" is the legal limit but I'd
keep at 17 just to be safe) ..... .22 "SHORT" ammo or anything labeled Sub-Sonic.
thread the barrel just make it slip over and have a tightening (lock) screw on the side.

Trust me..... NO ONE will ever hear a sound. You'll make more noise spitting
tobacco than this gun will make ........ :wink: :D

Ever try Aguila Super Colibri 22LR? No powder..just primer. Sounds like a pellet gun. 20grain, 500FPS.

.22 bolt action rifle......saw the barrel off at 17" (16" is the legal limit but I'd
keep at 17 just to be safe) ..... .22 "SHORT" ammo or anything labeled Sub-Sonic.

Trust me..... NO ONE will ever hear a sound. You'll make more noise spitting
tobacco than this gun will make ........ :wink: :D

This might be a reasonable action if everyone was as good a marksman as they want to believe they are.The problem is not everyone is and then you have grievously wounded animals wandering around.Not to mention bullets don't magically dissolve once they have passed through their intended target, assuming they did hit their intented target.
Shit why don't you just set out bowls of antifreeze for them to drink, and have a few big gulps of it yourself first.
Or get a life and realize that other living beings inhabit this planet too, none of them by their own choice, and sometimes you're gonna get shit on your car unless you protect it from them.
Don't blame them for not following your rules--they probably haven't read them. And blame the school system for that.

Don't know what cooking at CF but haven't been able to log in all day.
It allows me to enter username and password, window comes up that I'm logging in and i get the "frontpage" again without my username.

Anything going on there?
I'd like to log in since I've put a set of 461 heads up for sale and I need to check PM's.

maybe I've been banned?:gurney:

Don't know what cooking at CF but haven't been able to log in all day.
It allows me to enter username and password, window comes up that I'm logging in and i get the "frontpage" again without my username.

Anything going on there?
I'd like to log in since I've put a set of 461 heads up for sale and I need to check PM's.

I just logged in no problem. No activity on your heads in C3 section since 12/19

Don't know what cooking at CF but haven't been able to log in all day.It allows me to enter username and password, window comes up that I'm logging in and i get the "frontpage" again without my username.

Anything going on there?

Same experience here.

Don't know what cooking at CF but haven't been able to log in all day.It allows me to enter username and password, window comes up that I'm logging in and i get the "frontpage" again without my username.

Anything going on there?

Same experience here.

You two muxt have been banned. I just got on just fine. Slow though.

You two muxt have been banned. I just got on just fine. Slow though.

I can get on the site just fine, but when I go to the different sections it just gets semi-locked and never gets all the download necessary to display the threads.

OH, that sort of horse crap been going on for me for quite a while...I used to be able to hit reload, but some version of whatever makes that no longer effective....

seems like every damn time some stupid program 'updates' itself through the net, it don't work as well as before....:crap: