Hey Red

OK I can understand that---cylinder heads are so easily lost in the mail....It's happened so often to me....I'm sure the refund check is in the mail as we speak.....

PS: There's a lady named Anna Gates (wasn't she in Playboy a few years ago?) who wants to talk to you......

:lol::lol: Hey i know her,she wants to make me a Millionaire :quote:

He's already got a new buddy buddy thread opened for the troops, just to earn more friend kudos. Everybody loves the guy, they would do anything for him, just wait for him to tell them to drink the wine

I bought two trailing arm assemblies from forum member Clutchdust - 40lbs each.... one was a little slow, USPS had it sitting on the desk somewhere I guess.... anyways,, I got worried, both arms arrived, one six days after the first one....

This heavy stuff just don't get lost in tha mail....might be slow but not THAT slow...

DHL probably has someone working there who was interested in a nice differential :)

DHL probably has someone working there who was interested in a nice differential :)

Years ago, for screening sorting room employees, UPS bought a bunch of our high sense walk through metal detectors.....so one of the sites was in Jackson Miss.....I had to go help set up the machine....so anyway, the guys were telling me of a biker who wore steel toe shoes....he'd take them on and off all the time while going home, finally they guys stopped with the search...and so, he was dinging the machine, but they'd ignore him.....

so he started stealing watches, a favorite theft item.....sticking them in the boots, and walking out with many at a time....

:twitch::smash::hunter::cussing:

I read that thread about the diffy.... sure someone could use a fresh diffy... I usually buy the insurance from them if I send something valuable, it's only a few bux... unless the buyer refuses to pay for it and specifies "cheapest shipping option - no insurance, no tracking".... just my opinion:
if you buy something on Ebay you really want to spend the extra $4 for insurance.... :idea::idea::idea:

:DUH:

Last edited:
My issue is that shipping has to be awful cheep, or the part very cheep.....I"m lucky in a way with knowing about 2-3 vette specific shops around town, and having 3-4 U pull it yards to wander in.....didn't have THAT in Wash DC with 4X the population......thing is...about 90% of the cars in that region are foreign badged, which to ME says a LOT about the mentality of the folks there.....

:shocking:

As I understand it, the heads were lost in the mail and a refund should be coming my way next week.

Any update?...I got nothing exciting going on right now....need a good fight to liven things up a bit.:clobbered:

This sounds like a pyramid game, he pays off outstanding debts with the money he gets from ripping off new people

This sounds like a pyramid game, he pays off outstanding debts with the money he gets from ripping off new people

he is NOWHERE sharp enough to run a Ponzi scheme.....besides he is too busy being the pot calling the kettle black....the guy is nothing but a liar and a thief, he can now add hypocrite to his resume.