Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Barry??? What has he done apart from adopting a dead thief??

For one. He had a Navy Seal drill Ossama in the head, and dumped him in the ocean.:noworry:

It's all about popularity and public opinion. Public wanted him dead.........

That's what an elected official is supposed to do. Carry out the will of the people. How refreshing.

That's hilarious! You think the "will of the people" is to bow to tyrants and turn this country into a welfare state?

There are LOTS of people who want just that.... that's what's funny about the premise that they're supposed "to do the will of the people" - which people's will? and here's the even more ironic part - if you have 2 people in a room you'll have at least 3 opinions.

It's interesting that the OP said Romney outsourced. IIRC the current President sold his American-made car (Charger) to buy an import (Prius). If you own an import car, if you shop at Walmart, buy foreign goods when there is a comparable Amarican good, you're as responsible for outsourcing as anyone else. Pot meet Kettle.

Oh wait, personal responsibility. Everyone says they want that, yet every day I get people in my work demanding that "the government fix it."

Last edited:
Damn .gov can't even redo a simple yellow striper feeder highway without screwing the pooch.....especially when there was NO REASON to do it.....

:harhar:

And a thread about your roasting nuts....

Could happen to anyone driving a C3 on a long trip. Of more concern than who the Pres is gong to be.

....and far more likely to able to do something about the nuts in the C3 rather then nuts the white house. Though, roasting the nuts in the white house would be pretty entertaining in its own right :stirpot:

ALL Presidents inherit 'issues' WTF makes HIS inherited issues so damn special??

:noworry::trumpet:

Ask LBJ.

Yeh, 3rd worst prez in the post war era.....I never thought anyone could surpass Carter/LBJ but then we get this guy.....with no college records....

:suicide:

At least he posted HIS tax returns. You KNOW there is a skeleton in THAT closet.
Don't bring up the birther crap. It's been beaten to death.

don`t think for a minute that Obama and his dirty dealing minions doesn`t know exactly whats in Romneys tax returns....the IRS works for him. the WH has leaked government secrets you don`t think if there was something to leak about Romney they wouldn`t leak it?

ALL Presidents inherit 'issues' WTF makes HIS inherited issues so damn special??

Ask LBJ.

Yeh, 3rd worst prez in the post war era.....I never thought anyone could surpass Carter/LBJ but then we get this guy.....with no college records....

At least he posted HIS tax returns. You KNOW there is a skeleton in THAT closet.

don`t think for a minute that Obama and his dirty dealing minions doesn`t know exactly whats in Romneys tax returns....the IRS works for him. the WH has leaked government secrets you don`t think if there was something to leak about Romney they wouldn`t leak it?

:hissyfit: U R correct, they will, not much question about it.....:stirpot::censored:

Ask LBJ.

LBJ and Nixon both pulled that dirty trick, and both almost went to prison for it. The only reason they didn't was Ford put the kabash on charging them - said "the country didn't need more distraction." Do you honestly believe that reasoning would fly now? Using "insider" information, such as tax records of an opposing candidate would be a quick way to land in jail. So, the assumption he has something to hide may not be true - rather, Romney could be making absolutely sure Obama did it - to set up an impeachment process.

Do not kid yourself, it is fully and completely illegal to access another's tax records for political purposes.

Thus, if Obama or Reid did access Romney's records - and you can bet your bottom dollar there will be an investigation - whoever did will go to jail.

Ask LBJ.

I think it's just fishing. Someone noticed he did not release it, so they jumped on it.:fishing:

So enough of the blame game.
What is the solution? Wiping out entire cultures is not the answer Gene.

A somewhat softening of the EPA is feasable, but not elimination of it. It does have some successes. If heavy industry did not make the US it's toilet bowl back in the day, it would not have even come into being.

Do not kid yourself, it is fully and completely illegal to access another's tax records for political purposes.

Thus, if Obama or Reid did access Romney's records - and you can bet your bottom dollar there will be an investigation - whoever did will go to jail.

and who do you think would investigate, the Eric Holder justice department? your joking right?

Last edited by a moderator:

A somewhat softening of the EPA is feasable, but not elimination of it. It does have some successes. If heavy industry did not make the US it's toilet bowl back in the day, it would not have even come into being.

BULLSHIT!!!,....WHAT toilet bowl??? 120 years average age at death was like age 45 or so, today it's double that, and we live easy lives....MUCH better than suffering behind the ass end of a mule, leading lives little better than the animals we commanded......

My Mother used to sweep coal/steel dust off the back steps of her/folks house in industrial Cleveland Ohio, I remember that house from when I was a little kid.....well somehow Mom, born in '03 managed to live to see the day they moved to the Wash DC region in '39, she was age 94 when passing.....
so 36 years in Cleveland, which she didn't LIKE, make no mistake....but age 94??
try THAT behind ass end of a mule.....

:stirpot::hissyfit:

big2bird;100[COLOR="Red" said:
282]So enough of the blame game.
What is the solution? Wiping out entire cultures is not the answer Gene.[/COLOR]

Don't HAVE to wipe them out, just remove all vestiges of modern life so they can't wage holy/religious wars on the rest of mankind......render them powerless, like they were in say '46, after WW2.....

quit enabling them.....and yes, take the oil for free....After ALL, WTF they ever did but set on some easy/cheep oil??? name ONE thing that culture done in the last 1500 years.....:stirpot::hissyfit:

Gene for President!

That'll show everyone! And teach 'em a lesson too...

good grief. :crap:

we will all be back in the days of Dr. Strangelove... who wants to ride the Bomb this time? Slim Pickens did it last time.

I'm sorry, but when I think of Mitt Romney my mind says "open mouth, insert foot". I just can't put another copy of Bush Jr. like that in office. So what does that leave me? Another year of voting for either "Bad or Worse" :crap:

BULLSHIT!!!,....WHAT toilet bowl???

Sometimes I just feel you came from another planet. Case Closed.

I'm sorry, but when I think of Mitt Romney my mind says "open mouth, insert foot". I just can't put another copy of Bush Jr. like that in office. So what does that leave me? Another year of voting for either "Bad or Worse" :crap:

That IS the rub,huh?:hissyfit:

Status
Not open for further replies.