Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.
[................he hasn't been transparent either. Fast and furious documents....executive privilege.

you do know this horribly stupid investigation was started under the bush administration dont you? as for not releasing documents DOJ cant release grand jury material no matter who asks for it.....this is the worst investigation ever and people should be held accountable but the congressional hearings were a political farce only aimed at creating headlines. no one can release grand jury material doesnt matter who asks for it and the republician congressmen knew it, did you see them subpoena the republican Attorney General who authorized it . this is the type of political bickering that needs to go away.

[................he hasn't been transparent either. Fast and furious documents....executive privilege.

you do know this horribly stupid investigation was started under the bush administration dont you? as for not releasing documents DOJ cant release grand jury material no matter who asks for it.....this is the worst investigation ever and people should be held accountable but the congressional hearings were a political farce only aimed at creating headlines. no one can release grand jury material doesnt matter who asks for it and the republician congressmen knew it, did you see them subpoena the republican Attorney General who authorized it . this is the type of political bickering that needs to go away.

BULLSHIT, congress made the damn law, you telling me they can't get whatEVER info they want?? regardless?? no way man.....

:hissyfit:

If that's the case, then why did Obama claim exec priv to block release of the dics?

But do a little research:

UN Agenda 21
Executive Order 13565

IF someone gets their way, we won't have ANY cars, AND be living in population centers in ultra high efficiency apartments.

All they're waiting on is the final approval from the UN and then the signatures.
The UN Small Arms Treaty just nearly passed (by OUR Congress), then that bozo in Colorado shot up the movie and pushed awareness to the top of the pile. That one is not over yet- it'll be back.

Bottom line- look for the candidate that is going to hurt you the least. ANY of them will hurt you, so look for the one that will lessen the amount of pain. And not just the POTUS. Watch everyone of those politicians. Not a one of them is out for anything but lining their OWN pocket.

Denpo....Kinda funny that you talk about the US's oil addiction.......
Damnit SmokinBBC,
How is it possible you always read my words the worst possible way.
Read me again. I'm pounding on the oil company, not the US.
US is energy addicted, like Canada, like western Europe, China, everyone except Africa. But it can be fixed by something else.

what do you think is a large driver of Canada's economy? Oil and cars?
and Planes, space, entertainement.
So what? We're on the same continent, neighbor, Each other's main economical partner.

What I think is start those fucking Thorium reactors, let's the hydrogen flow and see how we gonna keep how V8 from getting brittle.:hunter:

Last edited:

UN Agenda 21
Executive Order 13565

IF someone gets their way, we won't have ANY cars, AND be living in population centers in ultra high efficiency apartments.

All they're waiting on is the final approval from the UN and then the signatures.

Not gonna happen.

Good morning folks................I see you guys have not fixed the world while I was sleeping........yet:lol:

UN Agenda 21
Executive Order 13565

Not gonna happen.

I hope you are correct- the small arms treaty damn near happened.

Funny thing about outsourcing, it works. As TimAT knows my employer, my employer came to us and explained they are looking to outsource what we are weak at and grow what we are good at. Damn they kept their promise actually hiring more mechanics.

Besides that what happened to the liberal agenda of saving the world. Politicians want to send our tax dollars all over. But outsource jobs and OH BOY CAN'T DO THAT! Money is labor you can hold physically. I know people on both sides hate sending jobs overseas and so do I. But businesses are always looking for a competitive edge.

Ralphy

Last edited:
Denpo....Kinda funny that you talk about the US's oil addiction.......
Damnit SmokinBBC,
How is it possible you always read my words the worst possible way.
Read me again. I'm pounding on the oil company, not the US.
US is energy addicted, like Canada, like western Europe, China, everyone except Africa. But it can be fixed by something else.

what do you think is a large driver of Canada's economy? Oil and cars?
and Planes, space, entertainement.
So what? We're on the same continent, neighbor, Each other's main economical partner.

What I think is start those fucking Thorium reactors, let's the hydrogen flow and see how we gonna keep how V8 from getting brittle.:hunter:

Sorry...didn't read your post properly.

However, last time I looked, some of the largest shareholders of the oil companies were you and me through retirement accounts, 401k's and investments. Quite frankly, I like the fact the companies I invest in make a decent return. I need it! Social Security won't be there when I retire!

Oh, but at least I'll be able to have some government paid flunky to give me a proctology exam.:smash:

We need to pull out from the UN along with our 22% share of the budget.

We need to pull out from the UN along with our 22% share of the budget.

Get the US outta the UN, and the UN outta the US......Barry Goldwater '64, best president we never had.....

wooden have been any Viet Nam etc.....or drug wars, or all that shit brought on from the 60's yet....

:eek:

If that's the case, then why did Obama claim exec priv to block release of the dics?

the grand jury rules are simple.....its the prosecutor/governments show and they bring UNREBUTTED evidence to the grand jury, its totally one sided and releasing information from grand jurys violates everyones privacy and rights. since the information is unrebutted it has to be held in secret. the trial is where the everything is out in the open and information is rebutted. this is also an active criminal investigation and they never release this information while the case is active and ongoing.

I am not sure why executive privledge was claimed i guess it was the only way to end the process since it is an absolute right. But this is exactly my point it was pushed to this only to embarass the current administration. it had no real legal purpose only political grand standing. and dont get me wrong ATF officials should be held accountable for this outrageously recklesss behavior.

[]

BULLSHIT, congress made the damn law, you telling me they can't get whatEVER info they want?? regardless?? no way man.....

:hissyfit:

yes that is exactly what I am telling you. if you disclose grand jury stuff you go to jail.

the grand jury rules are simple.....its the prosecutor/governments show and they bring UNREBUTTED evidence to the grand jury, its totally one sided and releasing information from grand jurys violates everyones privacy and rights. since the information is unrebutted it has to be held in secret. the trial is where the everything is out in the open and information is rebutted. this is also an active criminal investigation and they never release this information while the case is active and ongoing.

I am not sure why executive privledge was claimed i guess it was the only way to end the process since it is an absolute right. But this is exactly my point it was pushed to this only to embarass the current administration. it had no real legal purpose only political grand standing. and dont get me wrong ATF officials should be held accountable for this outrageously recklesss behavior.

:pprrtt: AND how in hell you going to do that before it's all dead and buried along with Brian Terry?? because the AG sez so?? really?? so they bury the lies and bullshit under some legal ruse??

not bloody likely, but if Nobam wins, it's over for the country anyway....

age 68 here, I lived in the very lucky best years this country ever seen, and have given up hope for my kids.....

their living standard not going to be even 1/2 of mine, college or not....

:crap::bomb:

Where do you come up with this stuff? This is absolutely not what happened, emails ARE not "secrets". Even if they were, they could have had that content redacted. They didn't even do that.

Bottom line, the justice department is responsible for the death of a border agent and hundreds if not thousands of Mexicans. Don't tell me thae Bush admin started this (no one was killed on his watch).

yes that is exactly what I am telling you. if you disclose grand jury stuff you go to jail.

Congressional hearings are NOT grand jury's!

"you do know this horribly stupid investigation was started under the bush administration dont you?".

The gov't has retracted that lie. Never happened.

Executive privledge is to protect the executive office. So, does that mean that obama is involved?? Or, is he misusing it to protect his flunkys?? Chicago thugery continues.

200-400 Mexicans and 2 US citizens. We deserve answers now.

"you do know this horribly stupid investigation was started under the bush administration dont you?".

Executive privledge is to protect the executive office. So, does that mean that obama is involved?? Or, is he misusing it to protect his flunkys?? Chicago thugery continues.

U rite, and that's not 1/2 of it yet......course if this bastard wins, it's over, if he loses, MAYBE there will be trials, and I"d LOVE to see all this adm on a gallows....:bomb::clap:

Yes Gene. As long as someone gets killed, your happy.

68L71;100266 .[/quote said:
"you do know this horribly stupid investigation was started under the bush administration dont you?"

U rite, and that's not 1/2 of it yet......course if this bastard wins, it's over, if he loses, MAYBE there will be trials, and I"d LOVE to see all this adm on a gallows....:bomb::clap:

Yes Gene. As long as someone gets killed, your happy.

Long as it's a enemy, fine by ME, commies, islamics, whatever....I won't think twice....there are other brands too.....:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.