Mitt Romney

Status
Not open for further replies.
To solve these problems both sides need to give up thier appetite for big government. To end special interest coruption the government needs much less power. Things haven't changed that much since the days of our founders, as far as corruption and the tricks of a power hungry government. We need to go back to what made this country great.

The exectutive order made this information "privileged" and hid it from everyone. Do you think the president did this because there was nothing to hide?

Sometimes hiding is protecting.
Alot of DEA/ATF guys are undercover. We don't exactly publish the names of CIA operatives either.

Have you ever heard of redacting documents? Very common and was offered by the Congressional investigators This would black out any information that the DOJ thought would compromise agents.

Yes.
The watergate transcripts, were sheets of black paper. Generated by a REPUBLICAN president, protected by executive privelage by another REPUBLICAN president.
But tricky Dick was a great guy. He opened trade/er/sell out of this country to China. What a guy.

So now it's Nixon? WTF?

Your argument that the documents would have compromised agent saftey/identity doesn't work so now we go back 40 years and find someone (besides Obama) to blame?

BTW, the DOJ is supposed act on behalf of the "people" of the USA. "We" are the client. Most "people" want to know what went wrong with Fast and Furious. What they are doing is obstructing justice (on our behalf). This is the kind of legal representation we don't need.

The exectutive order made this information "privileged" and hid it from everyone. Do you think the president did this because there was nothing to hide?

Alot of DEA/ATF guys are undercover. We don't exactly publish the names of CIA operatives either.

Have you ever heard of redacting documents? Very common and was offered by the Congressional investigators This would black out any information that the DOJ thought would compromise agents.

Yes.
The watergate transcripts, were sheets of black paper. Generated by a REPUBLICAN president, protected by executive privelage by another REPUBLICAN president.
But tricky Dick was a great guy. He opened trade/er/sell out of this country to China. What a guy.

So now it's Nixon? WTF?

Your argument that the documents would have compromised agent saftey/identity doesn't work so now we go back 40 years and find someone (besides Obama) to blame?

You asked me about blacked out documents. I responded with a classic "Worthless print out" arguement.
As I see it, ATF tried a new strategy to trace the shipment of arms to the Cartels, and it backfired. At least they tried something.
As for Obama. This is a pretty low level decision he probably didn't even know about.
I like to work out problems, and am not much for the blame game.

To solve these problems both sides need to give up thier appetite for big government. To end special interest coruption the government needs much less power. Things haven't changed that much since the days of our founders, as far as corruption and the tricks of a power hungry government. We need to go back to what made this country great.

Want a big govt albatross. The Dept of Homeland security. Who started that turd? At least we have a new department with a blank check that supplies Mayberry with tanks, and pats down Grandmas and 12 year olds at airports. What a great idea.

Want a big govt albatross. The Dept of Homeland security. Who started that turd? At least we have a new department with a blank check that supplies Mayberry with tanks, and pats down Grandmas and 12 year olds at airports. What a great idea.

Before we shut down DHS, we need get rid of all the muzzies here and maybe some whole bunch of gang banger M13 messicans too....by the shitload, cut off the jobs and welfare, they GONE or under the jails.....I really don't give a shit which....THEN we can get rid of DHS, or a LOT of it, like TSA, leave it to the airlines, like back in the 80's....

:drink:

Before we shut down DHS, we need get rid of all the muzzies here and maybe some whole bunch of gang banger M13 messicans too....by the shitload, cut off the jobs and welfare, they GONE or under the jails.....I really don't give a shit which....THEN we can get rid of DHS, or a LOT of it, like TSA, leave it to the airlines, like back in the 80's....

MANDATORY DRUG TESTING OR NO MEAL TICKET would put and end to 95% of THAT shit. Please excuse me for not being PC here, but we have created a sub-culture where pregnancy and babies equals wealth and status. FUCK your way into a monthly pay check, it sounds like a great idea to me! Wouldn't you all love to get paid to get laid and stoned at the same time? Where the hell is the logic in that? God damned Parasitic breeding machines of the lowest order. What social need or service do they fulfill? And you can't put 'em to work for their benefits because both the Unions and the tree huggers would be offended....

And I once gave a job to the son of one of these welfare bitches. He worked for me for about a month then told me he was quitting. He was a half decent kid so I asked him why. He honestly replied that he could earn the same amount of money in an afternoon of selling drugs as he could in a week of working for me. I could not blame him for leaving.
WE created the sub-culture.
We pay for it. It is a catch 22 situation now. We can't stop it.

Last edited:

MANDATORY DRUG TESTING OR NO MEAL TICKET would put and end to 95% of THAT shit. Please excuse me for not being PC here, but we have created a sub-culture where pregnancy and babies equals wealth and status. FUCK your way into a monthly pay check, it sounds like a great idea to me! Wouldn't you all love to get paid to get laid and stoned at the same time? Where the hell is the logic in that? God damned Parasitic breeding machines of the lowest order. What social need or service do they fulfill? And you can't put 'em to work for their benefits because both the Unions and the tree huggers would be offended....

I agree. Drug test them.
BTW, as a Union Tree Hugger I say put them to work as well.:harhar:

Yes.

So now it's Nixon? WTF?

BTW, the DOJ is supposed act on behalf of the "people" of the USA. "We" are the client. Most "people" want to know what went wrong with Fast and Furious. What they are doing is obstructing justice (on our behalf). This is the kind of legal representation we don't need.

You asked me about blacked out documents. I responded with a classic "Worthless print out" arguement.

I like to work out problems, and am not much for the blame game.

Work out problems? You said the indentity/safety of the agents would be compromised by the documents. I told you it wouldn't. The Congressional Investigators told the DOJ that they could black out documents. You said Nixon was responsible for document redaction (not the topic). The DOJ was offered whatever document redaction they wanted. They still refused. They are hiding the truth and NOT acting on behalf of the American people and Obama (by executing the Exectutive Order) is not acting on behalf of the people. The vast majority of people want to know what went wrong that caused the death of a border patrol agent, it's that simple.

No one is blaming anyone. What you just read was a re-accounting of what happened.

I agree. Drug test them.
BTW, as a Union Tree Hugger I say put them to work as well.:harhar:

LOL - thanks for the chuckle! we think alike...

........Bottom line, the DOJ is responsible for what happened and continues to happen (death of border patrol agent and Mexican citizens). .....

I agree with this whole heartly, I just hate grand standing by Congress the hypocricsy on both sides just sickens me and i have never seen it so bad.

........Bottom line, the DOJ is responsible for what happened and continues to happen (death of border patrol agent and Mexican citizens). .....

I agree with this whole heartly, I just hate grand standing by Congress the hypocricsy on both sides just sickens me and i have never seen it so bad.

Which is what this is all about. Grand standing.

Just by reading this thread we can see how wide the gap in politics really is.

Last edited:
IF Nixon had found what he/they were looking for on the Do Mo Craps, today there would BE no Do Mo Crap party......

:harhar::trumpet::search::shocking:

IF Nixon had found what he/they were looking for on the Do Mo Craps, today there would BE no Do Mo Crap party......

I would still be one just to prove you wrong.:pprrtt:

(Even when we exclude the KKK Wizzard of Florida).

:shocking::pprrtt: Unfair shot man, not nice one bit.....:sick:

I did say BOTH sides so yes I agree

:shocking::pprrtt: Unfair shot man, not nice one bit.....:sick:
Sorry Gene. I removed it.

I would still be one just to prove you wrong.:pprrtt:

He/they were looking for the CPUSA connection to the support of the liberals/PROGRESSIVES of the time, note how LIBERAL has turned into a dirty word over the last several decades, and now they revert to PROGRESSIVE as that predated LIBERAL by several decades,
\
and so IF Nixon's guys had pulled it off, it would have been cool, but no....

some mole turned them in....that damn simple....

:banghead:

Not grandstanding. It's a question of gross criminal neglegenge, AND THE CURRENT COVER UP.
Over 400 people killed so far.
Could there be any rational, legal reason to let the Mexican drug cartels buy 2,000 AK 47 and AR 15 rifles? Heads need to roll, especially the highest guys to give the OK on this.
This is a big deal, not like when the press was going on and on about Mitt harassing some kid in junior high school. Come on, junior high? Or the current tv commercial about the guys wife that Mitt killed?
Another fabercation that the Dems are lying about. This guy was layed off and lost his insurance from a steel mill 2 yrs AFTER Mitt left Bain Capitol.
The mill had asked Bain for assistance to avoid bankrupcy, and Bain kept them in business for another 2 yrs. Yea, that rotten bastard Mitt, kept those people employed for another 2 yrs.
What we have here a clasic case of class warfare. Hate the rich guy.
Well, how many jobs have been created by poor people?
The reason that the US is a republic, is that the founding fathers knew that if the mob ever voted themselves into power, the country would be lost.
We are very close to that now.

Not grandstanding. It's a question of gross criminal neglegenge, AND THE CURRENT COVER UP.
Over 400 people killed so far.
Could there be any rational, legal reason to let the Mexican drug cartels buy 2,000 AK 47 and AR 15 rifles? Heads need to roll, especially the highest guys to give the OK on this.
This is a big deal, not like when the press was going on and on about Mitt harassing some kid in junior high school. Come on, junior high? Or the current tv commercial about the guys wife that Mitt killed?
Another fabercation that the Dems are lying about. This guy was layed off and lost his insurance from a steel mill 2 yrs AFTER Mitt left Bain Capitol.
The mill had asked Bain for assistance to avoid bankrupcy, and Bain kept them in business for another 2 yrs. Yea, that rotten bastard Mitt, kept those people employed for another 2 yrs.
What we have here a clasic case of class warfare. Hate the rich guy.
Well, how many jobs have been created by poor people?
The reason that the US is a republic, is that the founding fathers knew that if the mob ever voted themselves into power, the country would be lost.
We are very close to that now.

I'll bow out on this one, because I really have been out of the loop on this.
I do know the cartels have murdered something like 80,000 Mexicans in 10 years, and the ATF was trying to trace gun sales to Cartel Bosses.

While we are all talking history.

Remember Bush saying "We can not find any weapons of mass destruction?"

A friend of mine was a private contractor (translation = mercenary) in Iraq a few years back and sent me these pictures. You may remember them from the CF, I posted them there a long long time ago.

BFMBigFuckingMissle.jpg

Bombs.jpg

Missiles1.jpg

His post

MyMG.jpg

Just outside the compound

BOOM.jpg

Shot1.jpg

THIS IS WHY I do not believe what I see on TV or what comes out of the mouths of politicians. It's all about people like Cheyney making big money while poor people die en masse. I have my own problems. WTF can I do about what goes on in Mexico? What can YOU do about it?
Blankity blank :censored::censored::censored: government mf'er's

Status
Not open for further replies.